News By Tag
News By Location
ICNet Rate Reporting – innovative benchmarking, trending and statistics for infection control.
ICNet International Ltd, the global leader in Infection Prevention surveillance software serving over 1000 hospitals globally, announced today several new improvements to the reporting features of ICNet.
ICNet Rate Reporting is a step change in making IPs (Infection Prevention practitioners)
ICNet Rate Reporting is an exciting new suite of capabilities for the IP with the inclusion of:
• Denominator data for custom rate reporting
• Automatic Benchmarking against national and local rates
• Enhanced NHSN reporting of Population Summaries and Event Reports
• Demonstration of the Relationship between Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) Rates and the Standardized Infection Ratio (SIR) Comparison Metrics
Example reports include:
1. New Summary reports - Summarising Organism and Device incidents by Week, Month, Quarter, Year
2. New Rate Reports:
• Rates of Organisms and Device related infections.
• Organisms rate measured per admission or per patient day.
• Rate reports can be both time-series based and comparative.
3. Multiple series reports with a data filter:
• Monthly VAP rate comparing individual hospital facilities over the last 12 months
• Summary and Rate Reports filtered by Location (Ward, Directorate, Hospital), Age, Gender, Ethnic Group, Admission Source, Admission Type, Consultant, Speciality.
4. Data Stratification
• Compare rates by stratifying the results by Location, Age, Gender, Ethnic Group, Admission Source, Admission Type, Consultant, Speciality.
• CLABSI rate for ICU wards, Elective Admissions.
• CAUTI rate for each hospital by age group of patient.
With these new capabilities, IPs are able to quickly, efficiently and accurately find the data that is most appropriate for their facility, with reliable benchmarks and measurement protocols.
ICNet is committed to continuous innovation for our customers, often exceeding the mandatory requirements for reporting and outbreak management. We continue to demonstrate our leadership, as in the UK where SSI reporting requirements have been met and exceeded with our award winning SSI MONITOR™ module – one trust, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust has taken all 17 categories of surgery under surveillance – even though only one is mandatory and they have gone completely paper free with ICNet.