News By Tag
* Video Production
* Corporate Video
* Promoting your business
* Promo Video
* More Tags...
News By Place
Custom Promo Video Production & Marketing: 9 ways to expand and grow your business.
How to expand your business presence through the use of video marketing.
For those wishing to expand and grow a business, video is a very powerful and versatile tool. The uses are limited only by imagination.
A custom promo video can be used in:
1. Trade shows. One company we produced an eight-minute video for showcased the video on a large-screen television at all of their tradeshows. The video has been a dynamic attention getter to draw people to their booth.
2. Tell your company's story on your website. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, a well-crafted short video is worth - shall we say - a hundred photos. Video is dramatic. People will watch video. Use it to tell your company story.
3. Video in blogs. Blogs are powerful ways to keep in touch with current and future clients. Use video to update these clients about changes going on in your company. Viewers are much more likely to listen to the company president or manager talk about something than to put the same message in print.
4. Use video to introduce or demonstrate new products or services. These can be incorporated into the website or blogs.
5. Use video in press releases. Video inside a press release is a very powerful way to attract attention and get a point across.
6. Training videos. Once produced, the video can be used over and over, instead of having someone spending time and money to put on a presentation multiple times.
7. Event videos. Capture a special event or grand opening or festival or celebration on video and distribute it widely to all of your customers and upon your website and blogs.
8. Use in email. In emails to all your clients and potential customers, post a link to a video right in the email.
9. DVDs. Make your videos into DVDs and use the DVDs for mailings to prospects, for presentations, and for domestic and international marketing.
The use of well-crafted, quality video to connect to the world is expanding exponentially. Why not open up your world?
The Tribute Series is a video production company located in El Cerrito, California, with 20 years experience in the production of travel videos, corporate promo videos, and documentaries.
Their website is http://www.tributeseries.com.
# # #
The Tribute Series is the producer of a series of highly-acclaimed travel videos. The company also produces corporate videos for domestic and international sales. The company also publishes the books of James Hilgendorf.
Website is: http://www.tributeseries.com.