News By Tag
News By Location
Author says, "Claim Your Financial Independence on the 4th of July With These 5 Success Tips."
Michael J. Rhodes gives 5 solid tips to help people achieve their financial milestone and develop new financial resolutions for the 4th of July.
Anyone can begin their path to financial independence by following these 5 simple guidelines:
1. Never focus on becoming debt free. That’s a “break even” mentality. Focus on saving, investing, and financial growth. In time, this will move your finances from the negative into the positive.
2. Define what financial independence means to you. How much money, time, or assets do you need in order to be comfortable and independent?
3. List the benefits for becoming financially independent. These benefits will become your motivation to take action.
4. Establish your plan of action and start now. Use success models from the financial experts and meet with licensed and qualified financial planners to learn how your investments can grow.
5. Reward yourself along the way. Financial milestones take action and time. Rewards are a great way to keep you focused and motivated as you leap your hurdles and overcome challenges.
Michael has prepared a financial mindset quiz on http://www.ancientelderspress.com to determine whether someone is in danger of subconscious sabotage. He also gives tips for creating financial and personal success.
About Ancient Elders Press, Inc. and Michael J. Rhodes:
Michael J. Rhodes, award-winning author of The Freedom Code: Simple Solutions for Life’s Major Challenges and creator of the Billionaire Mindset Guidebook and CD Series, is a leading national authority on motivation, subconscious re-training, and developing winning habits. Michael is a motivational speaker, confidence expert, former financial consultant, certified hypnotist at Healing Transitions Hypnosis, and president of Ancient Elders Press, Inc., a company dedicated to the creation and distribution of knowledge for empowerment, success, and personal growth.
Contact: Michael J. Rhodes (281) 812-9620 or info@AncientEldersPress.com
Ancient Elders Press, Inc., P.O. Box 2555, Humble, TX 77347-2555
# # #
Publishing company dedicated to the creation and distribution of knowledge for empowerment, success, and personal growth.