Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* MRO Manager
* National Apartment Association
* Resident Service Requests
* Work Orders
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
NWP Services Corporation Introduces MRO Manager
Company to lower operating costs and improve service for multifamily housing operators with resident service request, work order automation and eProcurement solution
“The challenges associated with rising Repair and Maintenance costs are significant and ever-present,”
MRO Manager is a simple-to-use, web-based system giving customers full control of maintenance and repair activity throughout their portfolio. The solution provides a complete line-of-sight on all processes including repair requests, project status, vendors, purchasing, warranties, preventative maintenance, and asset replacement for optimum transparency on dollars spent. MRO Manager reduces operating costs by controlling spending, and streamlining system processes through:
• Online service requests - Residents can submit a service request and follow its status, all online. Residents may also call our Service Center to speak directly to a representative.
• Work order automation - Resident service requests are swiftly routed to the best-suited maintenance tech. Work orders are updated in real time, within full view of management.
• eProcurement - A Web-based purchasing-supply chain replaces POs, invoices and checks with electronic versions. This provides transparency on spend, reduces paper documents, data entry, and rogue purchasing, while allowing portfolios to leverage collective spending.
• Vendor compliance - MRO Manager decreases management costs, reduces insurance exposure, and increases corporate control.
• Accounts payable, invoice processing - Through automation, MRO Manager streamlines AP/AR and improves workflow efficiency.
• Analytics at your fingertips - Maintenance metrics and measurement analytics from portfolio to local level help proactively manage maintenance operations and reduce costs.
"Customers and residents win with MRO Manager," said Jim Charles, senior vice president of product management and engineering for NWP. "Smart property management teams know that great resident service generates referrals and increases occupancy; communities using this integrated solution will be able to dramatically increase efficiencies and increase resident satisfaction,"
NWP is a sponsor of the NAA and will be at the Annual Education Conference and Exposition on June 23-25, 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. NWP will be demonstrating MRO Manager for attendees at Booth #845. To learn more about the National Apartment Association, its annual Education Conference and session details, visit www.naahq.org.
# # #
NWP provides smart solutions to lower operating and utility costs for the multifamily industry. NWP is a recognized leader in service quality for resident billing, resident payment processing, utility management and MRO services.
Account Email Address Disclaimer Report Abuse