News By Tag
* Hpv Vaccines
* More Tags...
News By Place
HPV - NOT Just a Sexually Transmitted Disease
Studies identify transplacental transmission of HPV and HPV presence in the blood of women with cervical cancer. The FDA had to be aware of Merck's unethical marketing of Gardasil.
Why is it up to medical consumers to be doing the research on the faulty clinical trials of this vaccine and sharing it with doctors, politicians and the FDA? Their ‘sounds of silence’ are deafening to the parents of adolescents injured and worse post-Gardasil vaccination. (VAERS May 13, 2011: 22,194 adverse reactions and 97 deaths post-HPV vaccination. 1 to 10% of vaccine-injured population reporting.)
HPV – The Bad Girl of STD’s
Medical consumers were told that Gardasil protects against HPV 16 & 18 found in epithelial tissues that can cause cervical cancer. Medical consumers were told HPV is a sexually transmitted disease and that girls should be inoculated against the virus prior to sexual relations.
Medical consumers have been unjustly and unfairly lied to. Adolescent girls and women have again been the target of sexual harassment with messages of STD’s, uncleanliness and unworthiness. In another other era – the public would be crying ‘off with their heads.’
SANE Vax Inc. feels that cry is just, fair and relevant and that it is time for the FDA, Merck, and government health ministers and agencies around the world to re-evaluate the safety and efficacy of this wolf in sheep’s clothing.
There are many independent studies documenting that HPV can be transmitted through other means than sexual – some of them published prior to the FDA approval of Gardasil. Three out of the four studies cited below are all posted on the US government’s Pub Med web site.
Transmission of Cervical Cancer-Associated Human Papilloma Viruses from Mother to Child, Intervirology 1998;41:213-
Detection of HPV 16 and HPV 18 DNA in the blood of patients with cervical cancer, J Med Virol. 2005 Mar;75(3):435-
Could Human Papillomaviruses Be Spread through Blood? J Clin Microbiol. 2005 November; 43(11): 5428–5434. HIV and AIDS Malignancy Branch,1 Biostatistics and Data Management Section, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland2
*Corresponding author. Mailing address: HIV and AIDS Malignancy Branch, Center for Cancer Research, NCI/NIH, 10 Center Dr., Rm. 10 S255, MSC-1868, Bethesda, MD 20892-1868.
Human papillomavirus in the placenta and umbilical cord blood Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2008;87(11):1181-
The question must be asked – and it has to be answered. How does Gardasil affect HPV found in other areas of the body? Does it stimulate the other 99 strains of the virus? Is it causing the virus to mutate?
The American Social Health Association (ASHA) cites that in a 1997 article in the American Journal of Medicine, about 74 percent of Americans–nearly three out of four–have been infected with genital HPV at some point in their lives. Among those ages 15-49, only one in four Americans has not had a genital HPV infection. Most often genital HPV produces no symptoms or illness, and so a person who has been infected may never know about it. 1.
Obviously, if HPV is found in the placenta and umbilical cords of mothers and neonates….children have been previously exposed to HPV. There are other earlier independent studies documenting vertical transmission of HPV.
How then, did the US FDA approve Gardasil for girls ages 9 to 26 emphasizing vaccination prior to sexual relations. Was it a bogus act under the guise of preserving the sanctity of the ‘virgin’ while protecting the male from ‘dirty’ diseases?
In the May 16, 2008 VRBPAC Background Document, titled Gardasil™ HPV Quadrivalent Vaccine Concerns Regarding Primary Endpoint Analyses among Subgroups it was cited ‘…there were two important concerns identified during the course yavch of the efficacy review. One was the potential for Gardasil™ to enhance disease (by 44.6%) among a subgroup of subjects who had evidence of persistent infection with vaccine-relevant HPV types at baseline. The other concern was the observations of CIN 2/3 or worse cases due to HPV types not contained in the vaccine. These cases of disease due to other HPV types have the potential to counter the efficacy results of Gardasil™ for the HPV types contained in the vaccine.’ 2.
• The government of the United States, the CDC, FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck should have been fully aware that HPV was not solely a sexually transmitted disease
• The government of the United States, the CDC, FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck should have been fully aware that an HPV infection alone is not sufficient to cause cervical cancer
• The government of the United States, the CDC, FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck should have been fully aware that girls age 9 to 26 may have been previously exposed to HPV prior to sexual activity
• The government of the United States, the CDC, FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck should be fully aware that prior exposure to HPV and in combination with receiving the Gardasil vaccination series may increase incidences of cervical cancer by 44.6%
• The government of the United States, the CDC , FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck should be fully aware of the unethical deceptions in Merck’s ‘award-winning’
• The government of the United States, the CDC, FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck should be fully aware that any post-marketing surveillance system put in place for Gardasil that does not include HPV DNA sequencing will do nothing to verify the drug’s clinical benefit, or resolve uncertainty as to the relation of the surrogate endpoint upon which approval was based to clinical benefit
The government of the United States, the CDC, FDA, NIH, NCI and Merck are now ensconced in their ‘sounds of silence’ while medical consumers are dealing with the aftermath of their treachery.
Off with their heads?
1. American Social Health Association http://www.ashastd.org/
2. May 18, 2006 VRBPAC Background Document http://www.fda.gov/
# # #
SaneVax believes only Safe, Affordable, Necessary & Effective vaccines and vaccination practices should be offered to the public. Our primary goal is to provide scientific information/