News By Tag
* Competitive Intelligence
* Market Research
* Business Analytics
* Competitor Monitoring And Tracking
* More Tags...
News By Location
The First 360° Indian Competitive Intelligence Conference (360°ICIC), July 14-15, 2011, Ahmedabad
The First 360° Indian Competitive Intelligence Conference is designed specifically to help Indian businesses to update their CI capabilities to face the fastest growing competitive world.
In the western world, it is a constant and continuous process adopted by most of the renowned and progressive enterprises as a part of their Strategic Decision making setup. CI is integral part of foresighted planning to yield better results.
In order to create awareness of CI amongst the Indian businesses and create a platform for CI professionals in India, 360° CI CONSULttING INDIA has ventured into conferences. The First 360° Indian CI Conference (360°ICIC) will be held at Hotel Marriott, Ahmedabad, India on July 14-15, 2011. While Keynote Presentations, Panel Discussion, Gala Dinner and Evening entertainment activities will be held on July 14, the Second day will be scheduled for workshops.
The First conference is set to become a benchmark event as it comprises of world renowned and experienced speakers from US, Germany, Switzerland and India who will give presentations and conduct full-day workshop to ensure participants gain knowledge to implement into their respective organizations.
Key Reasons to attend the conference:
• You will learn the latest practices in the field, network with other CI professionals and discuss the latest innovations with vendors
• A unique gathering of key regional and international operators that will ensure that you gain knowledge of the best competitive intelligence techniques and tools to keep your business ahead of the competition.
• Workshops on Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), How to Set Up Early Warning Systems, Tradeshow Intelligence
Confirmed speakers at the conference:
- Chris Pallaris, Director- I-intelligence, Switzerland
- Parmelee Eastman, President - EastSight Consulting, USA
- Guy Gweth, CEO - Knowdys, USA
- Varsha Chitale, Director- CI, Valuenotes, India
- Dr P Rameshan, Director - IIM-Rohtak, India
- Pramod Bhatt - Head-Protective Intelligence, Asia Pacific,DeutscheBank, India
- Kent Potter - Founder & Managing Director, Bennion Group of companies, USA
- Nancy Potter - Founder, Bennion Group, USA
- Axel Nösner - CEO, KnowledgeAgent GmbH, Germany
- Murali Parthasarathy - CEO, Learning-Organized LLC, USA
- Sunil H. Talati (ex-President, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India), India
Kindly grab this opportunity to learn and educate employees of your organization on CI processes which have been silently practiced throughout the western countries.
Don't miss this great opportunity to block your seats at the most awaited conference of India!
For more information on the conference, kindly visit www.360degreeevents.com
or please feel free to contact Manish Asnani at manish.asnani@
360° CI CONSULttING INDIA | 360° Events
102-103 | Aashirvad Complex | Next to Hotel Platinum Inn | Nr Anjali Cross Road | Paldi | Ahmedabad, Gujarat | 380007 INDIA
Phone : +91-79-
Web: www.360degreecici.com | www.360degreeevents.com
360° CI CONSULttING INDIA is India's prominent consulting firm in the field of competitive intelligence. Company is a full-service competitive intelligence firm, providing research and analysis & strategic consulting.
Our mission is to support Corporate India in identifying and developing CI resources. We do it partly through our own services, but mostly through CI-resource Development initiatives such as organizing International CI conferences, Master Class Training programmes and Workshops.
Our Vision is to see Corporate India succeed in its every business action based on well developed CI insights.