News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How to Choose Your Mother of the Bride Dress?
On the wedding day, the bride’s mother is also an important role, since most mothers will be seen throughout the wedding.
Choosing a mother of the bride dress can be a hard, time-consuming task. I know you must be very busy with the wedding preparations. So, how to choose your designer mother of the bride dresses to make you look stylish, flatter your figure, but also blend in with the wedding party easily? Here are some tips for you:
1. Color of the dress
Pick colors that compliment you, that is to say, the color should flatter your complexion and skin tone as well as make you look confident.
1) The dress should never be the exact same color as the designer bridesmaid dresses, but should go with the party colors rather than standing out;
2) You might also consider co-ordinating with the bride, since you will be sharing many photos together. Avoid wearing white, ivory, off-white or cream, as these colors are solely reserved for the bride. I know you won’t try to upstage your daughter on her wedding day;
3) Avoid red color dresses or dresses with busy prints, as these can be quite distracting;
4) Never wear black. Black makes a completely negative statement. Even dark shades of brown can be detrimental to the occasion. Not only is this considered inappropriate, but many also feel it is bad luck.
2. Silhouette of the dress
Choose a flattering silhouette.
For mature mothers, tea length mother of the bride dresses are great choices. As the hemline of the dresses falls just at the calf and is suitable for outdoor weddings.
If you are slightly on the heavier side, then you will need plus size mother of the bride dresses. One of the best ideas for mother of the bride dresses for plus size women is to opt for shift dresses that fall just below the knee. Shift dresses are flattering. For the accessories, you can wear a string of vintage pearls and pear drop earrings.
3. Details of the dress
Pay more attention on details of the dress. Details like ruching and lace in the blouse and a jeweled brooch on the lapel of the jacket will help you stand out from the other wedding guests.
4. Being comfortable is also important
The dress should not restrict your movements. Avoid short dresses, as they can be exhausting while you are sitting.
Don’t forget your shoes. They should not only match the dress, but also be comfortable.
Well, with the above tips, I am sure that you know how to choose your mother-of-the-
Well, if you have a dreamy tea length mother of the bride dresses, no matter it is of a picture or conception; you can send the picture to our custom made service, more details and your measurement are also needed. Then a new fashionable, stunning and charming mother-of-the-
If you want to know more, please visit: http://blog.mltailor.com/?
# # #