News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
How to choose your little black dress?
A little black dress is an evening or inexpensive cocktail dress which has simple cut and is often quite short. As it has a high reputation for easy matching, it is considered essential to a complete wardrobe by many women and fashion observers.
Every woman should own a simple, elegant little black dress that can be dressed up depending on the occasion: for example, worn with a jacket for daytime business wear or with more ornate jewelry and accessories for evening. How to choose your little black dress?
Here are some tips for you:
1. Choose a well-constructed little black dress of a good fabric. Since it is meant to be a staple of the wardrobe for a number of years, it’s worth choosing a high quality fabric. A light wool or silk crepe fabric is the best. However, if you want to wear it in any season, light wool and cashmere are both good choices.
2. Choose the style according to your advantages. Does your back deserve the spotlight? Is the low-cut suitable for you? Are your legs worth showing off? In other words, choose a style that can show your advantages, not your disadvantages.
3. Simple is beautiful. The style of the little black dress should be as simple as possible. Choose a simple little black dress without saucy feature: crisscross straps in back; a daring neckline; a deep slit in the side, back or front.
4. Comfortable is also very important. Eliminate any little black dress that makes it hard to walk, sit or dance.
5. The neckline of the little black dress should flatter your face shape and allow you to wear your favorite necklaces and scarves well. You can follow a general rule of thumb: oval face shapes suit any neckline; while square faces are flattered by a scoop neck; round faces tend to look slimmer in a v neck; oblong face shapes can wear high necklines well.
6. Since little black dresses are meant to be elegant, too short a length would defeat the purpose. Therefore, the little black dress you choose shouldn’t be too short.
Well, if you have your dreamy little black dresses, no matter they are of pictures or conception; you can send the pictures to our custom made service, more details and your measurement are also needed.
Then they will in your wardrobe and on you.
If you want to know more, please visit: http://blog.mltailor.com/?
# # #