The Restaurant Show Working In Partnership With Industry
As the leading trade industry event for the restaurant sector, it’s only fitting that The Restaurant Show is teaming up with seven key organisations to create an exhibition that delivers a series of action-packed seminars and educational features.
As well as raising awareness through editorial and marketing activities, The Restaurant Show and the associations will work closely to communicate their messages to industry over the course of the three-day event which is being held at Earls Court 2, London.
• The British Hospitality Association/
• The highly acclaimed National Chef of the Year and Young National Chef of the Year competitions, run by the Craft Guild of Chefs, return as key features to the Show and will see the best of the best in both groups battle it out for the highly acclaimed culinary titles
• Action Against Hunger, the organisation committed to ending child hunger around the world, will be hosting an inspiring session in the Business Bootcamp area
• The Wine and Spirit Education Trust’s David Hunter and Mike Walpole are set to take to the stage and run a series of sessions ‘Call my Wine Bluff’ in the Drinks Quarter which promises to be educational, interactive and lots of fun
• The Academy of Culinary Arts, Academy of Food and Wine and Arena will also benefit from the Show’s support
Rachel Quigley, Show Director, comments: “Having been involved right in the heart of the restaurant business, I understand the value and impact that these organisations have on our industry and those working in it.
“We’re really pleased that they have come on board and are working closely with us. From the interactive workshops and demonstrations to the business briefings and seminars, working in partnership will ensure our visitors are presented with a wide range of impressive seminars and networking opportunities and leave armed with valuable commercial advice and contacts.”
The Restaurant Show will be held from 10th – 12th October 2011 at Earls Court 2 with extended opening hours to cater for busy schedules and rotas; Monday 10am – 5pm, Tuesday 10am - 7pm and Wednesday 10am – 5pm. To find out why The Restaurant Show has cemented its position as the industry’s leading event attracting nearly 11,000 through its doors last year, log onto http://www.therestaurantshow.co.uk.
Notes to Editors
For press information contact Niki at Galvanise Communications
M: 07899 730 162 begin_of_the_