News By Tag
* Online Shopping
* Work At Home Mums
* Wall Decals
* More Tags...
News By Location
7 Great Reasons For Online Shopping!
Ever wondered if work at home mums can make a living with an online business? Online shopping has definitely changed its face, as these mums have proved! Meet 7 amazing designers who have used their creative skills for business at home with bubs.
- Babyjo Bamboo is a company that designs and manufactures baby clothing made from 100% organically grown bamboo. Designer Jo Harvey’s creations have a definite Japanese influence, with rompers and bodysuits that include Kimono waist ties, bamboo baby blankets and beanies, and many more designer items to keep your baby happy and healthy!
- Sticky Tiki are a New Zealand based company who design and manufacture fabric wall decals from their own handcrafted images, in bright colors and shapes to delight the kids! All of their fabric decals are washable and endlessly repositionable, and their myriad of designs and colors will brighten your home and your child’s day!
- Monstar Kids have a fantastic range of designer printed T-Shirts, Dresses and Hoodies that will make your child the envy of the playground! These locally manufactured items are designed for children ranging from newborn to 8 years, and they come in a range of quirky designs and great colours that your kids will just love!
- Cradlejam’s founder and designer Anna Codey grew up watching her mother design and make clothing, and has been inspired by the designs and patterns that she wore as a child. Her clothing range has an exciting 1950’s rockabilly inspiration with a modern feel, and her unique designs will definitely be the pride of your child’s designer clothes collection!
- Little Stitches is a designer company that’s relatively new to the scene, but they’re sure to have a large impact! Their imaginative and creative designs are sure to be a hit with the little ones.
- Jacob and Bonomi offer a striking range of pure cotton and wool bed linen, blankets and quilts that are designed with a Nordic theme, simple yet utterly gorgeous! These stylish items for the child’s bedroom are the creations of Sydney designer Emma Gordon, a former photographer, now a work at home design business operator and mum of two! ... and
- Free Range Baby are a company specializing in recycled fabrics! The fabulous imaginative themes and tones used by Wellington designer Victoria are enhanced by the quality of the garments themselves; all hand made without waste! The off-cuts are used to make small toys that become part of the clothing! A great designer business idea from a motivated and creative mom!
These designers, and many more mums have created unique and stylish online shopping businesses in a way that allows them to spend time with their children whilst sharing their abundant creative talents with a global market. Designer shopping was never so easy! Next time you shop online, make the clear choice to support these talented and hard-working designers, and experience the quality and value that have until now been the domain of large designer chains.
Meet these fabulous mums now at http://www.trifleshoppe.com/
# # #
At Trifle you'll find designers hand picked from around the world. Each designer has their own store ... and ships direct to you from, and to anywhere in the world! Better for the designers, better for the environment!
One click and you can order from our collaboration of established high end designers, niche companies, handmade artists and amazing start-up companies destined for greatness.
Here, you can indulge your senses and enjoy a vast array of products. The world is changing and we believe that it's all good.