News By Tag
News By Location
Free Webinar! Print + Mobile: Understanding QR Codes
Do QR Codes really work, or are they just a fad? Questions like these are being debated today by marketers, printers, and others. During this webinar, interlinkONE will provide information to help your company get answers on QR Codes!
Registration is free, but limited. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP at http://www2.gotomeeting.com/
During the webinar, interlinkONE’
- The importance of reaching the mobile audience —Statistics and analysis on the growing number of people that are seeking to interact with companies on their mobile devices.
- Best practices for using QR Codes —Are there reasons why some QR Code efforts fail to produce a healthy response rate? We will present strategies and tactics that can be implemented to successfully incorporate QR Codes into your marketing and educational efforts.
- When should QR Codes be used? When should they not be used?—We will provide a practical checklist that all companies can use when considering whether to implement QR Codes onto printed material.
- Options for creating mobile-optimized websites —Whether it’s by scanning a QR Code or not, more and more people are accessing websites on their smartphones. What options do businesses have for creating mobile websites?
- Case Studies and Inspiration —We will highlight a wide-variety of applications that have used QR Codes to make their printed materials interactive.
“The use of QR Codes has dramatically grown in the U.S. over the past year. However, many people still have a lot of questions about how they should be used.” said Jason Pinto, CMO of interlinkONE. “During this webinar, we will provide practical help and information for companies of all sizes that are looking to improve their printed materials and reach the growing mobile audience.”
Register for this June 22nd webinar at http://www2.gotomeeting.com/
interlinkONE provides software that delivers end-to-end personalized marketing, fulfillment and variable print solutions. Companies in the print, fulfillment and mail industry use interlinkONE to better manage execute and measure their customers’ marketing initiatives and boost revenue. Solutions include Software as a Service (SAAS) or ASP web hosted marketing tools that make it possible to create highly targeted one-to-one mailers, web-to-print solutions, personalized URL campaigns and e-mail marketing in addition to fully integrated campaign management, lead acquisition programs, collateral fulfillment, order, inventory, fulfillment, and warehouse management. With interlinkONE’
# # #
interlinkONE provides enterprise management marketing software. Our solutions enable companies to build, manage, execute and measure multi-channel marketing solutions that include print, email, social media, web, mobile, and more.