Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Vehicle and Equipment Leasing on the Rise
May was a good month for Madison Capital's Vehicle and Equipment Lease Financing due to an uptick in new vehicle and equipment acquisitions by small business.
By: Madison Capital
• Cobra Jet Race Car $105,000- To be used on the NHRA Ford racing circuit for promotional purposes leased for 4 years to an entertainment company.
• School bus $99,970 - A 2012 full-size school bus for a transportation company providing services to private schools in the Mid-Atlantic area.
• Warehouse Rack System and Forklift $131,500 - For a direct mail publishing company working with non-profits to generate revenue through catalog mailings and fulfillment of promotional and seasonal merchandise.
• Floor Sweeper $43,000- For a large, long established, glass manufacturer to clean their 2 million square foot production facility. This client had been declined, due to prior BK history, by the captive finance source for the equipment supplier.
• Nissan Sentras $150,000- 10 additional vehicles for a well established, Mid-Western driving school. This is a privately owned business; however, due to collateral type and length of time in business, personal guarantees were not required!
• Fitness equipment $173,000- Cardio and strength equipment for a privately owned fitness facility in New Jersey to upgrade 5 of their locations.
“We saw a lot of interesting lease financing transactions in May. It was a good month for us”, explained Nancy Pistorio, EVP, Madison Capital. “We are encouraged by the recent uptick in equipment acquisitions by small business and are hopeful the economy continues to grow”.
# # #
About Madison Capital, LLC.
Madison Capital has over 35 years of experience and expertise in commercial vehicle and equipment financing and is a direct funding source for most types of business equipment and vehicles. Madison provides its lease financing services throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. In addition, Madison offers loan portfolio servicing capabilities, concentrating on firms looking to outsource their billing and collection functions. For more information please visit www.madisoncapital.com or call 800-733-5529.