H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow - Cancer Cure In Sight
Cell mutations, occur naturally in every healthy person, as does the bodies immune capacity to destroy these abnormal cells. Technically this makes every person a cancer survivor.
Identification of any disease state, means that there is a vital need for "pathology reversal," that includes sound diet, exercise and lifestyle changes needed to optimize healing and general systemic health.
Exercise Physiology and Pathology Reversal
In the 80's, Stephen M. Apatow's [1,2] ultra-
Following international competitions in the late 80's, the Cycle Across America  and Run Across America  projects in the early 90's, LSD training slowly transitioned from Stephen's a daily regimen. Though he maintained 1-3 hours or exercise per day, the emphasis was on strength training, martial arts and general aerobic conditioning. Close to 20 years later, the diagnosis of tonsillar cancer in 2010, was nothing less than a shock, but prompted reorganization of the entire picture. Reorganization encompassed an assessment of all factors that contributed to the disease state, a return to LSD training (70-90 miles per week), an olympic development diet and lifestyle focus throughout treatment at the Yale Cancer Center.  Treatment was completed in November 2010. 
"As an artist member of the Country Music Association/
To date, 100 percent clear of the cancer challenge, LSD training has prompted a return to targets equal to or beyond his peak peak training years, in what he calls a "pathology reversal" focus with conditioning restoration. His international educational programs target the general principles associated with this progression,. that can be adapted for all ages and fitness levels, under the care of a physician and fitness specialist.
Boosting the Immune System
Once a cancer diagnosis is presented, the first logical progression is to strengthen or enhance the immune system. The therapeutic approach for this is called "Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocyte Therapy:"
"A specific type of cell transfer immunotherapy, in which the lymphocytes infused back into the patient are from the patients own tumor. These lymphocytes are actually infiltrating and trying to destroy the tumor and they are obtained when the tumor is biopsied or excised. The tumor infiltrating lymphocytes contain a large concentration of cytotoxic T lymphocytes specifically targeted against the antigens in the patients own tumor as well as numbers of natural killer lymphocytes that can destroy tumor cells . The lymphocytes are grown in a laboratory with interleukin-
Today, this therapeutic approach is not available as a primary cancer treatment modality. It is in the context of this critical need, that Stephen, through the consultancy umbrella of Pathobiologics International  and Sports Medicine & Science Institute,  has been working to engage the international biodefense, veterinary public health and the medical research community to fast track access to these therapies. [9,10,11,12]
For additional information, contact:
From: Stephen M. Apatow
Founder, Director of Research & Development
Humanitarian Resource Institute
Humanitarian University Consortium Graduate Studies
Center for Medicine, Veterinary Medicine & Law
1. Stephen Michael Apatow: Vitae. Url: www.apatow.org
2. Leadership in the Face of Adversity, Against the Odds and Outside of the Box: On The Lecture Circuit: H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow, HRI: United Nations Arts Initiative, 12 May 2011. Url: www.unarts.org/
2. Cycle Across America: 1990 National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information Project: Url: www.cycleacrossamerica.org
3. Run Across America: 1993 National Campaign for Hunger, Homelessness, Poverty and Community Service: Url: www.runacrossamerica.org
4. Yale Cancer Center: A Comprehensive Cancer Center Designated by the National Cancer Institute. Url: www.yalecancercenter.org/
5. H:II - Stephen Michael Apatow - Cancer Treatment Ends: Humanitarian Resource Institute, United Nations Arts Initiative. Url: www.unarts.org/
6. 2. Country Goes Global: Artist H-II Stephen Michael Apatow on iTunes. Url: itunes.apple.com/
7. Pathobiologics International:
8. Sports Medicine & Science Institute: Url: www.esportsmedicine.org
9. Spontaneous immune responses against glioma-associated antigens in a long term survivor with malignant glioma: Journal of Translational Medicine 2007, 5:68. (Full Text). Url: www.translational-
10. One Health: Veterinary to Human Anti-Cancer Research and Development:
11. Cancer Cell: DNA Sequence Antigen/Antibody Recognition:
# # #
Page Updated Last on: Jun 07, 2011