News By Tag
* Cost Savings
* Supplier Reduction
* Vendor Reduction
* Integrated Supply
* Value Added Services
* More Tags...
News By Place
Reduce Wiring Time by 80% Using Lean Screwless Connection System
Dee distributes and provides value-added services to OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), CMs (contract manufacturers), and supports Purchasing Agents, Buyers, Engineers, and Supply Managers to find solutions and exceed their goals.
• Time-Saving Installation (80% faster than screw connections)
• Eliminates Installer Fatigue
• Side Entry of both Solid or Stranded Conductors
• Wire Sizes Ranging from 24 AWG to 12AWG
• Accepts up to Two Identical Wires
• Current Carrying Capacity up to 25 Amps
• Voltage Ratings of up to 600
• Spacing Ranges from 5 to 8 mm
• Many Functions Available
• Complete Line of Accessories and Marking Systems
This system mounts on industry standard DIN rails. It also offers combination connections of both screw clamp and IDC in one terminal block. In addition to general-purpose IDC terminal blocks, the system is used in Mini Terminal Blocks (Miniblocks for DIN 2) and the ATEX product line. This system is also used in Railway applications.
The system eliminates the need for individual wire stripping and clamp screw tightening, making this the most lean wiring system on the market today. The connection system is 80% faster than screw connections, saving installation time and increasing wiring productivity. Error-
For more information on ABB solutions, please visit http://www.dee-
# # #
Dee Electronics is a Value-Added Integrator, experts in Cost Savings, Supplier Reduction, Value-added services, Integrated Supply, and extensive distribution services.