News By Tag
* Panda Security
* Internet Security
* Collective Intelligence
* More Tags...
News By Location
Panda Security Launches its 2012 Consumer Solutions
The new Panda 2012 retail solutions provide maximum protection with minimum impact on the PC.
- The new solutions are available online at www.pandasecurity.com, and will be hitting stores this month
Bracknell, June 2nd, 2011:
Panda Security (http://www.pandasecurity.com/
Panda Security’s 2012 product line is the most complete ever. The new solutions have been especially designed for Internet users who make the most of Web 2.0 and the digital world. These products deliver real-time protection against known and unknown threats by leveraging the knowledge and experience of millions of users through Panda’s unique cloud-based Collective Intelligence technology.
Image available from http://www.pandasecurity.com/
Every day, PandaLabs (http://pandalabs.pandasecurity.com/
Collective Intelligence technology as the basis of all our solutions allowed Panda to receive more than 30 independent accolades (http://www.pandasecurity.com/
With Panda Security you get Maximum Protection with Minimum Impact
Panda Global Protection 2012, the most comprehensive solution in the new product line, is specifically designed for highly active users with the most demanding protection needs. Its benefits include Panda Safe Browser, which preserves user security and privacy on the Internet and especially in Web 2.0 environments like social networking sites. It also lets users encrypt private files and folders to prevent theft of personal, banking and financial data as well as any kind of valuable multimedia content.
The new release builds on the core functionality that has positioned Panda Global Protection as the preferred solution among PC users. This includes a highly effective antivirus engine to protect against all types of known and unknown viruses; a firewall with WiFi security to block intruders and hackers; Panda USB Vaccine to prevent USB devices from spreading infections; confidential information filters to keep personal data safe; backup and system recovery, and PC performance tuning.
The solution also includes the following new and improved features:
* New technologies to enhance cloud-based scanning of viruses and other threats
* Improved parental controls for even safer Internet surfing.
* Antispam protection with improved block rates for unwanted email
* New URL filtering system.
* Personal firewall with WiFi security to block intruders and hackers
* New user interface look and feel
The other solutions in the 2012 range are:
* Panda Internet Security 2012 - Protection for your family with parental control and antispam - http://www.pandasecurity.com/
* Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks- Protection for your netbook - optimised protection based on the specification and usage of netbooks - http://www.pandasecurity.com/
* Panda Antivirus Pro 2012- Essential Protection, the easiest to use solution, for those who simply wish to browse, game and email - http://www.pandasecurity.com/
You can see a feature comparative of the Panda 2012 range here - http://www.pandasecurity.com/
You can try the new 2012 consumer products free at http://www.pandasecurity.com/
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the World. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyse and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 61 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain.
Panda Security collaborates with Special Olympics, WWF and Invest for Children as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
For more information, visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/
Tel. 0844 335 3791
Panda Security (UK) is part of the Panda Security SRL company group. © Panda