Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self Publishing for April 2011
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for April 2011.
* A Life of Courage and Love, by Mark S. Foster
* Being a Doctor, by Joel H. Goldstein
* Biologically Bankrupt, by Adair Sanders
* Corinthia Falls, by Kim Hutson
* Enough Already!, by Bob Tyler
* Firestarters, by Rev. Benjamin Berinti
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips, by Tui Rose RN
* Hour of the Beast, by C. Michael Forsyth
* My Signature Story, by Eric Schaeffer
* What To Do When You Become the Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.