News By Tag
* Commercial Property Consultants
* office investment opportunity Livingston
* New Houstoun Business Park
* More Tags...
News By Location
New Houstoun investment sold for £940k
Ryden, for Business Homes Cala, has sold units 4 & 6 New Houstoun Business Park, Livingston.
The two modern office pavilions span 9,347 sq ft and are let to Rotary (Scotland) and Danwood Group, which were signed up by Ryden’s office agency team, and produce an annual rent of £132,344.
Castle Properties was represented by DKL Capital Consulting and HKIP One Limited by Gilfillan Paterson.
Search through the investment properties (http://www.ryden.co.uk/
Notes to Editors
Ryden is an independent commercial property firm operating a full-service practice. Service lines include Agency & Development, Investment & Finance, Professional, Building Consultancy, Property Management and Consulting.
The firm is headed by Fiona Morton, Managing Partner, with around 140 people, including 30 partners and 23 associates.
Ryden has offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Leeds, Dundee and Inverness.
Some recent awards include:
• Property Week’s Industrial Agency Team of the Year (Scotland) 2009
• EGi’s Most Active Agent in Scotland 2010
• EGi’s Most Active Industrial & Distribution Agent in Scotland 2010
• EGi’s Most Active Office Agent in Scotland 2010
For more information see http://www.ryden.co.uk
# # #
Ryden is the largest independent commercial property consultancy in Scotland and the North of England. We have 33 Partners and over 140 staff across six offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Leeds, Dundee and Inverness.