News By Tag
* Plastic Molding Companies
* Plastic Injection Molding Companies
* Thermoplastic Injection Molding Companies
* More Tags...
News By Place
First American Certified as High Quality, Clean Provider of Plastic Injection Molding Services
Multiple Certification Groups Acknowledge First American, Helping to Boost Company’s Reputation as Leading Plastic Injection Molding Services Provider
“Our multiple certifications mean we thoroughly understand this industry and meet the highest standards for quality,” said Steve Erickson, a vice president at First American Plastic Molding Enterprise.
First American’s certifications include the following:
• ISO 9001:2008 certification, which recognizes that First American has undergone an audit of business practices and quality control processes
• Sanitation and HACCP certification, which denotes clean food production
• Dairy Certification, which allows the First American to make parts used within the dairy industry
• National Sanitation Foundation Certification, which permits First American to manufacture soft drink fountain valve assemblies and components
To qualify for the various certifications, First American has worked hard to meet and exceed standards. Its own quality labs regularly inspect products to ensure that customers only receive the best products.
First American’s plastic injection molding services include mold design, repair and maintenance, and climate-controlled storage.
“Our standards are high at First American,” Erickson said. “Our multiple certifications are just another way to demonstrate our commitment to quality.”
About First American Plastic Molding Enterprise
First American Plastic Molding Enterprise (http://www.firstamericanplastic.com) is a custom provider of thermoplastic injection molding manufacturing solutions for companies throughout most industries. They operate two facilities in the United States. Its enterprise headquarters in South Beloit, Illinois, is a 39,000 sq. ft. facility located 75 miles northwest of Chicago; its Ocean Springs, Mississippi, facility covers 22,000 sq. ft. and is located near Biloxi on the Mississippi Gulf coast.
# # #
First American Plastic Molding Enterprise (http://www.firstamericanplastic.com)