News By Tag
* Lean Principles
* BSM Ireland
* Quality Control
* Quality Assessment
* Life Science
* More Tags...
News By Place
Free Webcast: Pfizer Reinvents Lean in the Pharma Lab
This June 9 program provides an inside look at how Pfizer is applying Lean principles to eliminate waste and improve workload volatility in the QA/QC lab.
In this program, Pfizer’s Ciarán Crosbie and BSM Ireland’s Lorcan Mannion illustrate how pharmaceutical QA/QC laboratories can master the concepts of levelling and flow and achieve significant cost and efficiency gains. The presentations are based upon successful implementations at Pfizer’s Grange Castle, Ireland facility.
Date: June 9, 11 a.m. ET, 8 a.m. PT US (4 p.m. Ireland, U.K.)
Speakers: Ciarán Crosbie, Operational Excellence Specialist, Pfizer
# # #
PharmaManufacturing.com is the official website of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing magazine, the only publication devoted exclusively to drug manufacturing and scaleup. We are dedicated to sharing best practices that will help drug industry professionals:
* Improve product quality while ensuring regulatory compliance
* Reduce cycle times, inventories and plant downtime and eliminate waste
* Empower manufacturing and operations staff
* Eliminate organizational and information silos
* Reduce time to market for new drugs—drugs that can actually be manufactured