News By Tag
* Emergency Response
* Environmental Liability
* Spill Containment
* Track Pan
* More Tags...
News By Place
Trans Environmental Participating in ARDA’s 105th Annual Meeting
Transport Environmental Systems, Inc. will be attending the American Railway Development Association (ARDA) 105th Annual Meeting June 5–8, 2011, at the Edgewater Hotel, Pier 67, Seattle, WA.
The Keynote Speaker will be Paul Anderson, VP BNSF Railway. Other topics scheduled include:
• State Rail Planning
• Port Development
• Passenger Rail
• Highest & Best Use
• Railroad Title Issues
ARDA’s committee structure is:
• Economic Development Committee focuses on enhancing rail business through the expansion and location of new railway and customer facilities.
• Real Estate Committee works to address the challenges the rail industry faces in the acquisition, sale, and lease of real property.
• Environmental Committee represents the environmental interests of the rail industry and provides awareness and information transfer on related topics.
• Law Committee focuses on legal issues affecting the railroad industry.
• Technology Committee promotes technology and systems that advance matters pertaining to railroad environmental, real estate, and economic development activities.
Its events not only provide informative programs, but also allow members to network with their industry peers. ARDA members include representatives from Class 1 railroads, shortline railroads, as well as, professionals in real estate, economic development, environmental, engineering, legal, and other disciplines. The ARDA conference is an excellent educational and networking opportunity!
Transport Environmental, http://www.transenvsys.com/
Registration for the ARDA Annual Meeting is online at http://arda.bartwest.com/
# # #
Founded in 1994, Transport Environmental Systems, Inc., headquartered in Morehead City, NC, is a leading provider of spill-containment systems for railroads, truckers, shippers, and receivers. Trans Environmental’
Page Updated Last on: May 11, 2011