Ann Lee, Adjunct Professor of Economics and Finance, at Next Stop America China Conference 2011
Golden Networking's Next Stop America China Conference 2011 to Demonstrate Chinese CEOs and Top Executives The Proven Path to Enter the US Market, Beijing, June 13-14th, and Shanghai, June 16-17th
Ann Lee focuses on issues of global economics and finance, and is writing a book on U.S.-China relations. A former investment banker and hedge fund partner, she is a frequent media commentator on economic issues. In addition to television and radio appearances on Bloomberg, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NPR, her op-eds have appeared in such publications as The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Businessweek, Forbes, and Worth. She has been quoted in hundreds of publications and has been an invited speaker at numerous industry and academic conferences.
Ms. Lee is also an adjunct professor of economics and finance at New York University and a former visiting professor at Peking University where she taught macroeconomics and financial derivatives. While she was teaching at Peking University, she also acted as an economic advisor to Chinese economic officials as well as to several large Chinese asset management firms. She was educated at U.C. Berkeley, Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of International Affairs, and Harvard Business School.
In addition to Ms. Lee, Golden Networking’s distinguished lineup of speakers at Next Stop America China Conference 2011 includes:
• Michael A. Zakkour, Principal, Tompkins/Technomic Asia
• Dan Harris, Principal, Harris and Moure
• Scott Markman, President, The Monogram Group
• Michael Press, President, Michael Press Consulting
• Tripp Davis, Partner, 7 Mile Advisors
• Lijie Zhu, Managing Director, Dragon Gate Investment Partners
• Bruce Fogelson, Co-Chair, Roosevelt University China Initiative
Next Stop America China Conference 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), May 10th, New York City
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 New York City, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com), May 23, 24 & 25, New York City
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com)
• Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Singapore, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com)
• Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Hong Kong, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com)
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010 DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization"
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections"
# # #
GoldenNetworking.net is the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, to experience what’s hot, new and next