Quality Claims Management tells tornado & flood victims how to get help resolving insurance claims

Have you experienced tornado, storm or flood disaster. Are you insured but you are not satisfied with how your insurance company is responding? Here is important guidance for homeowners and business owners who experience serious damage.
May 2, 2011 - PRLog -- Quality Claims Management Tells Tornado, Flood and Storm Victims How to Get Help in Resolving Their Insurance Claims

What Should You Do After The Disaster If You Are Not Satisfied With Your Insurance Company?

May 2, 2011 - San Diego, CA - Quality Claims Management (http://www.qualityclaims.com) is providing important guidance for homeowners and business owners who experience serious flood, storm or tornado damage.

"If you have lost your home, or have experienced serious damage, you should consider getting professional help before you sign anything your insurance company puts in front of you," according to Ronald R. Reitz, CPPA, President of Quality Claims Management and Board Member of NAPIA, the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters. "Take a breath, make sure your family is safe, and do not make any hasty decisions. Once you start talking to your insurance company, do not accept the first offer you receive."

How to select a public insurance adjuster?  We recommend that disaster victims contact NAPIA, the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (www.napia.com) to find licensed and trained Public Adjusters in their region.

First and foremost, only talk to a firm that adheres to a strict Code of Professional Conduct. Check to verify that the firm and the individual adjuster are licensed. You might want to read the Insurance.com article: Should You Hire a Public Insurance Adjuster?

Before accepting any offer from an insurer, make sure that the offer has been reviewed and analyzed against the insurance policy so that you know ALL insurable damage has been included and correctly calculated.

Does every loss require the expertise of a public insurance adjuster? No. Many times the insurance company does the right thing, quickly and fully reimbursing the homeowner for their losses without a lot of negotiation or hassle. In most situations, you should not need a public insurance adjuster.  However, if you are not entirely certain, it is prudent to talk to or meet with a public adjuster to discuss your specific loss and get a professional opinion.
When Should a Public Adjuster Get Involved in your Homeowners Insurance Claim


About Quality Claims Management Corporation

Quality Claims provides hazard claim recovery services to investors, mortgage servicers, homeowners and businesses. All claims are adjusted by licensed insurance professionals for an equitable settlement and accelerated resolution timelines. Quality Claims is nationally licensed as Public Insurance Adjusters or Insurance Consultants and complies with Department of Insurance Regulations. Contact Quality Claims Management at (866) 450-1183 or http://www.qualityclaims.com.

# # #

The leader in high tech public relations and media relations. Affordable, hard working technology experts. With over 15 years of experience, we have handled PR and launches for a wide variety of high tech companies worldwide. Press releases, proactive
Source:SRS Tech PR
Email:***@srs-techpr.com Email Verified
Phone:619 249 7742
Tags:Insurance Claims Help, Public Adjuster, Tornado Damage, Quality Claims Management, Disaster Assistance, Storm Damage Repair
Industry:Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance
Location:United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
SRS Tech Media Relations PRs
Trending News
Top Daily News
Top Weekly News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share