News By Tag
* Private Wells
* Water Testing
* Clean Water
* Drinking Water
* More Tags...
News By Place
Water Research Center Announces National Drinking Water Week
National Drinking Water Week - May 1 - May 7, 2011 - B.F. Environmental Consultants announces national drinking water week.
To keep your drinking water safe and your well operating at peak performance, annual water testing and well inspections are essential. As a private wellowner you
are responsible for the quality of your drinking water and maintaining your well system.
We are recommending the following:
1. Have your well inspected and water tested.
2. Water tested for at least bacterial contamination. Additional testing may be advisable - need help just ask us and visit our free informational website.
3. Have your water treatment system inspected and serviced - Did you change your UV bulb?
4. Think about water conservation and saving water.
5. When you visit our website - Download a free manual.
Testing more than once a year is advised for special situations such as someone in your household is pregnant or nursing; you notice a change in water, taste, odor or color or if there is a spill of chemicals/fuels into or near your well.
For more recommendations and information - visit us at
Or look for us on Facebook.
# # #
A family owned business based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and providing professional geological soils hydrogeological environmental consulting services since 1985.