News By Tag
News By Place
Second Hindu Dharmajagruti sabha (Hinduism summit) in Melbourne, 21 May 2011
The Hinduism Summit aims to foster education about Hindu Dharma by bringing forth the unique science behind Hinduism concepts and practices and bringing together the Hindu leaders to spread the message of Hinduism.
Hinduism is often misunderstood due to misconceptions, such as ‘Hindus worship many gods’, ‘Hinduism propagates the caste system’, ‘Hinduism gives an inferior status to women’, ‘Hindu rituals are superstition’
The Hinduism Summit will provide attendees with ample opportunity for discussion with the speakers on questions on Hindu Spirituality and practices. For example, what is the significance of the red dot worn by Hindu women or the benefits of vegetarianism vs. non-vegetarianism, etc. The Hinduism Summit welcomes everyone interested in understanding, living or preserving Hinduism.
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011
Time: 1:30 to 5 pm
Where: Union Hall (Near Car Park 3)
Address: La Trobe University Bundoora Campus, Melbourne, Vic – 3086
For more information and registration details, please visit
Or call 1300 108 995 or
Write an email to pressrelease.melbourne@
How can I support the Hinduism Summit ?
The Forum for Hindu Awakening is inviting participation as follows:
* Come to the Hinduism Summit with friends and family, to learn about the fascinating spiritual science of Hinduism.
* Invite interested acquaintances and groups to the Hinduism Summit
* Help in printing and distributing invitations to the Summit, or in finding sponsors for various aspects of the Hinduism Summit
* Put up the Hinduism Summit invitation on your local associations’
* Derive spiritual experiences from offering time and resources as possible for this cause of Dharma!
# # #
About FHA: The Forum for Hindu Awakening (FHA) is a charitable organisation devoted to awaken society to the unique spiritual science behind Hindu Dharma concepts and practices, to motivate people to live and preserve them and to facilitate the spiritual progress of humanity.
Page Updated Last on: May 01, 2011