News By Tag
* Non Profit Management
* Ginny Dye
* Hugh Ballou
* Board of Director
* Goal Setting
* More Tags...
News By Place
Together We Can Change The World offers free teleseminar for Non-Profit Organizations
Hugh Ballou of the SynerVision Leadership Foundation and Ginny Dye of the Ultimate Life Company and Together We Can Change The World are offering a FREE four-session teleconference to help non-profit and church/congregation leaders.
Now we’re taking that support a GIANT step further by offering a FREE four-part Teleseminar Series, Non-Profit Leadership Excellence, May 3-24, 2011. All Programs Start at 11:00 AM Pacific, 2:00 PM Eastern.
The SynerVision Leadership Foundation and Together We Can Change The World, Inc. have teamed up in a joint partnership to offer this four-session online Webinar Series to show non-profit and church/congregation leaders exactly how to:
- Activate Volunteers
- Engage Your Board
- Improve Cash Flow
- Fulfill Your Mission More Successfully
Can you afford to miss this opportunity to find ways to accomplish the following goals:
- Define things to take off of your plate so you can get more done - the art of not doing it all.
- Build and empower strong teams of volunteers who are engaged and enthusiastic.
- Compose powerful goals that inspire and engage volunteers (as well as staff and board members).
- Develop tools for preventing and managing conflict.
- Learn implementation techniques for conducting power-packed meetings (not more boring, unproductive meetings!)
No matter what type of organization you run you don’t want to miss this. Whether your Team is 2 or 200, you don’t want to miss this. You will be able to immediately see the benefits of what you learn!
Join Ginny Dye as she interviews Hugh Ballou each Tuesday in May. You will walk away from this call with strategies you can use right away! (And please remember that if your crazy schedule doesn’t allow you to attend LIVE, you will be able to listen to the Replay 24/7)
May 3, Class 1
- Orchestrating Success: Nonprofit Leadership Excellence (You don't have to do it all!)
- Do you have too much on your plate and need some help on how to take some of it off before it completely buries you?
May 10, Class 2
- Composing Powerful Goals: The Secret Sauce for Success
- There’s only 1 thing that will transform confused, apathetic followers into a powerful, energized Team!
May 17, Class 3
- Creating Harmony with the High Performance Team: Engaging and Empowering Leaders Within the Organization
- Do you really know how to deal with conflict, or do you sometimes put off resolution until it becomes toxic? Come on - be honest… And learn how to handle it right!
May 24, Class 4
- Conducting Power-Packed Meetings: The Secret for Engaging, Empowering, and Activating Volunteers
- Are you tired of suffering through boring, unproductive meetings? So are the people you’re leading. It’s past time to learn how to do it differently – unless you want to buy beds for all the people dozing through your meetings. J
At the end of Class # 1 Hugh is going to give you his free ebook on Nonprofit Leadership Excellence, as well as provide an action guide to help you remember all the great things he is going to share with you.
All sessions are FREE, but registration is required. Go to: www.togetherwecanchangetheworldproductions.com
# # #
Urbs In Horto Communications offers a wide range of communications services, from concept to completion, with personalized customer care and a track record of professional success. Websites, marketing plans, social networking, news releases, journalism.