News By Tag
News By Place
Customized Reporting and Dashboards for Frontrange Solutions HEAT® Help Desk Software
Increase end user accessibility and IT staff productivity with Stonefield Query 4.1 for Frontrange Solutions HEAT® Help Desk Software
Companies that use FrontRange Solutions HEAT help desk software know the power and advantages it brings to their organizations. But are they getting the most out of HEAT® Help Desk Software?
“One of the most important things that IT help desk mangers and staff need is customized reports for HEAT® Help Desk Software. Most HEAT® users never have the time to customize their HEAT® reports.” said Jason Okrepkie, Stonefield Software Inc. Channel Account Manager. “As a result, they never get the full benefits of what HEAT® can do for them and their business.”
Stonefield Query for HEAT® can provide the customized reports and dashboard creation that all IT help desk managers require. Stonefield Query has a short learning curve, letting you create a custom business reporting solution. Stonefield Query is highly flexible, letting you create advanced custom HEAT® reports and dashboards in minutes instead of days.
“Stonefield Query 4.1 for HEAT® provides an ad hoc reporting solution that can be used directly by IT help desk managers.” said Okrepkie. “Stonefield Query can also be used as an application development platform that significantly reduces the development time needed for creating sophisticated customized HEAT® reports and real time dashboards.”
Stonefield Query 4.1 for FrontRange Solutions HEAT help desk software at a glance:
• User defined dashboards using the new Dashboard Wizard.
• Over 70 reports included free.
• Cross-tab reports now support displaying the amount and/or percentage change between columns. The Display page of the Properties dialog for a data field has new "Show difference from previous column" and "Show percentage change" options. You can turn on one or both of these.
• Stonefield Query now has enhanced support for Windows 7.
• Create desktop shortcuts for any Stonefield Query report.
• Usage statistics are now maintained for reports allowing you to determine which reports are actually being used, how often, and by whom.
• Tunable memory allocation during start up for Windows Terminal Server environments.
• Multi-page charts are now supported with linking which allows for drill downs.
• Emailing now supports SSL/TSL for SMTP used by Hotmail and Gmail accounts.
• Access multiple data sources including: HEAT®, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, FoxPro, Pervasive, or any other ODBC connected database.
A free 10 day trial download is available at the Stonefield Software Inc.
The following link shows a demonstration of Stonefield Query
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions since 1991.
Our SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.
# # #
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing GoldMine Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions since 1991.