News By Tag
* Top Ten
* Outskirts Press
* Print on demand
* More Tags...
News By Place
Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self Publishing for March 2011
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for March 2011.
* Acquisition, by Robert W. Zinnecker
* Firestarters, by Rev. Benjamin Berinti
* From Miracle to Miracle, by Alicia Fleissig Magal
* God Speak Through Me, by Sheila Denise Moore
* The Man Came and Took it Away, by W.G. Bowser
* New Shoes for Chili Bean, by Kathy Smith
* Presentation Skills 201, by William R. Steele
* Turtle Music, by New Mexico Poetry Alliance
* What To Do When You Become the Boss, by Bob Selden
* Z1N1: The Zombie Pandemic, by Mitchell Layne Cook
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.