News By Tag
* Public Speaking
* Lead Generation
* Seminar Maketing
* Marketing With Speaking
* Education Based Marketing
* More Tags...
News By Location
Seminar Teaches Professionals How to Generate Income and Leads with Public Speaking
Public speaking is a proven business development tool. This one-day seminar teaches professionals who don't consider themselves to be "speakers" how to overcome public speaking fears, market their events and presentations, and sell from the stage.
The seminar will be lead by Carren Smith, one of Australia’s top motivational speakers and a global authority on using public speaking as a business development tool, and Jenny Hamby, a Certified Guerrilla Marketer who specializes in promoting seminars, virtual training, and information products.
“Public speaking is one of the most effective business development tools available, because it instantly establishes you as an authority and allows you to connect quickly and deeply with your target audience,” Smith explains.
Participants will learn:
• Easy ways to be engaging, charismatic and authentic on stage, even if you don’t consider yourself to be a speaker
• Why developing greater authenticity is the key to positioning yourself as an authority
• How to create a topic that communicates inside the hearts and minds of your audience, inspiring them to new behaviors and actions
• The 7 signs of anxiety and fear of speaking and how to overcome them
• How to create a powerful presentation that makes your message, product or service unforgettable
• A proven process for remembering your pitch or presentation without hours of memorization so you never need notes again
• How to embrace the speakers mindset and learn how you can make a difference, while making money
• Methods for promoting your product, service or message – without resorting to desperate, high-pressure selling
• Ways to incorporate speaking into your marketing mix
• Why offering your own seminars and virtual training is critical in today’s market
• How seminars and products work together to generate leads, speaking engagements and passive income
• Essential elements to include in your promotional materials for your seminars and speaking engagements
• What to do now to begin building a successful speaking and seminar business … even if you are months away from your own event
• How to identify the right seminar business model for you
• Ideas for repurposing your content, so the time you spend creating material produces multiple streams of income
After surviving the 2002 Bali bombing, Smith devoted her life to making a difference in the world, including helping budding speakers and professionals who have an important message to share develop authenticity and authority in their presentations. “Speaker Secrets Exposed” delivers her top strategies for becoming more authentic and comfortable on stage, crafting a powerful presentation and offering your products and services without coming across as a pushy sales person.
Hamby helps speakers, consultants, trainers and other experts market their own events and training products. Clients include author and speaker Jack Canfield, author Dr. Rick Brinkman, leading NLP trainers Tim and Kris Hallbom, and Peak Potentials Training, one of the largest personal development companies in North America.
“Speaker Secrets Exposed” takes place Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at the Ayres Hotel, 14400 Hindry Ave, Hawthorne, Calif. Pre-registration is suggested. Check-in opens at 8:00 a.m. The general session runs from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with a bonus VIP session lasting until 7:30 p.m. Tuition is $97 for general admission and $147 for VIP admission. To sign up, visit http://www.qlg.com.au/
# # #
SeminarMarketingPro.com helps speakers, consultants, trainers and experts promote their own seminars, webinars, teleseminars and information products to generate leads and revenue. Services include marketing plan development, coaching, and copywriting.