News By Tag
* Aa Insurance
* Home Insurance
* Car Insurance
* Contents Insurance
* More Tags...
News By Place
AA Insurance eases concerns about changing insurer
People reviewing their insurance, don't have to wait until their current policy comes up for renewal to make a change.
AA Insurance has noted the high degree of concern and uncertainty as it continues to receive high volumes of calls from people reviewing their insurance.
“Many people don’t realise you don’t need to wait until your current policy comes up for renewal to make a change – you can cancel your current insurance and take out new cover at any time,” says Suzanne Wolton, AA Insurance. “Most insurance companies are equipped to let customers take out new policies over the phone.”
AA Insurance also quotes and sells car insurance (http://aainsurance.co.nz/
“We are receiving calls from people in Canterbury and we are taking on new vehicle insurance in the region,” adds Suzanne.
AA Insurance recommends these five steps for people reviewing their insurance cover:
1. Know what you are paying for your current insurance and what benefits it provides.
2. Have accurate details of the items to be insured (whether car, house or contents)
3. Collect quotes from several insurers to check costs and compare benefits.
4. If you decide to change, buy your new insurance and read your policy to confirm you’ve got the cover you want before you cancel your old insurance policy.
5. Satisfy yourself that the insurance company you buy from has the financial strength to pay your claim, if the worst happens.
# # #
AA Insurance is committed to supporting our customers in any way we can during this difficult time. AA Insurance specialises in car insurance (http://aainsurance.co.nz/