News By Tag
* Window Coverings
* Window Treatments
* More Tags...
News By Place
Budget Blinds of Wilmington NC Offers the Perfect Window Coverings to Ensure Better Sleep!
Budget Blinds of Wilmington can help promote a more restful night with blackout and room darkening window coverings. Here, they reveal five primary features for Window Treatments that can help people get better sleep.
By: Home Decor Solutions dba Budget Blinds Wilmington
Budget Blinds of Wilmington elaborates on several things that people can do to create a better sleep environment. The most important thing we suggest is to make your bedroom a place that is conducive to peaceful sleep. Make sure that it is dark, cool, comfortable and quiet. There are window treatments that are available that help to block the light, while also preventing heat gain. This makes them an excellent choice for bedrooms.
If light is bright enough, it can disrupt a person’s sleep. If closing your current blinds doesn’t block enough of the light, there are several light-blocking features that can be added to new window coverings that enhance room darkening.
- Add a blackout/privacy liner. Blackout liners are perfect for parents of young children who want to encourage uninterrupted sleep. They are also great for those who work shifts and need to sleep during the day.
- Add decorative cloth tapes to blinds as opposed to those with ladders or even choose routeless as opposed to a blind that has rout holes.
- Add room darkening cellular shades, also known as honeycomb shades. These block light while also adding insulation.
- Add drapery panels to obstruct any light gaps that exist between your current window covering and the wall. An added bonus to this option is that you can change the panels whenever you want to change the look of the room.
- Add programmable, motorized window treatments. These window coverings allow you to set the timer to open and close your treatments at any specific time you choose.
By doing one or more of the above tips, you are sure to get a good night’s rest. Call one of our knowledgeable consultants to view these sleep promoting products today! 910.790.3630
Also visit us at:
# # #
Sales, Service, and Installation of all Window Coverings, including Window Blinds, Shutters, Shades, and Window Tint. Covering Wilmington, NC, Southport, Shallotte, Brunswick County, Wrightsville, Kure, and Carolina Beaches.