News By Tag
News By Location
Luxury Jordan Vacations Private Escorted Tours from Corinthian Travel Middle East Travel Experts
Corinthian Travel offer unique luxury Jordan vacations to the traveller wanting to take in the sites including ancient Petra, visit Biblical sites or just to unwind.
Headed by Hugh Fraser, a luxury travel veteran with many years experience in planning the best privately escorted vacations to Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon and Iran, Corinthian Travel http://www.corinthiantravel.co.uk prides itself in the company mantra that they are “small enough to care”. This belief is very much put into practice in all aspects of planning a luxury vacation to Jordan. Using Hugh’s significant country knowledge and experience, each and every trip to the country is fully customized and begins with a consultation to ensure that the traveller makes the most of their vacation.
So what can Jordan offer to the discerning traveller? Jordan is renowned in the Middle East for the welcoming embrace it extends to all visitors, the country is not only safe but the people of Jordan are incredibly hospitable, friendly and exceedingly proud of their culture, history, architecture and the many attractions available.
In terms of attractions it is often hard to describe the sheer beauty and cultural heritage Jordan offers. This includes:-
• Petra, described by UNESCO as “one of the most precious cultural properties of man's cultural heritage” can only be fully appreciated by visiting the place and boasts magnificent stone-carved monuments, tombs and temples. Petra has also been famously referred to as “a rose-red city half as old as time” by John William Burgon, but for those looking for more contemporary recommendations, Corinthian Travel http://www.corinthiantravel.co.uk receives accolades and testimonials from the clients that have used the company’s luxury Jordan vacations. Despite being a UK based company, Corinthian Travel caters for the global community with many of their travellers coming from the United States.
• While Petra is undoubtedly the jewel in Jordan’s crown, a luxury vacation to Jordan will take in many of the other stunning attractions the country offers including desert adventures, visits to grand Roman Cities, exploring Crusader castles, and experiencing the best of luxurious spa treatments. In terms of luxury, Corinthian Travel have this well covered with accommodation at Jordan’s best hotels, and stays by the Dead Sea where guests can capitalise on the therapeutic powers of the world’s oldest natural spa as well as enjoy signature spa treatments from Anantara, Zara and Six Senses. The range of attractions and experiences has led family vacations to Jordan being increasingly popular.
• Privacy, comfort and safety is fully factored at all stages of Corinthian’s luxury Jordan vacations. Travellers are chauffeur driven by a private English speaking driver and joined at key points by local guides. From the moment travellers are greeted airside at Amman’s International Airport, they remain in good hands for the duration of their trip.
Corinthian Travel’s signature private Jordan vacation, the Classic Jordan vacation is a 8 day / 7 night private tour to remember that has been designed to showcase the great cultural and scenic highlights of Jordan at a moderate pace. The discerning traveller can combine this trip with vacations in other countries in the region such as Egypt, Syria and Israel to make a longer tour.
Words again do not properly highlight the experiences the traveller can get but include:-
• Petra by Candlelight – a unique night time trip to witness the wonders of Petra.
• Stay for 3 nights in the ‘rose-red city’ of Petra – giving the opportunity for 2 visits.
• Jeep ride in the red-desert of Wadi Rum where Lawrence of Arabia once trod.
• Explore the Crusader castle of Kerak which was once besieged by Saladin.
• Enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a Jordanian village. A vacation in Jordan is not complete until you have experienced not only the hospitality of Jordan, but also the outstanding local cuisine.
• Stay in the lap of luxury for 2 nights on the shores of the Dead Sea – the world oldest natural spa.
Travellers who are more time pressured can also take advantage of the 5 day / 4 night Petra Sojourn private tour, while those looking for a more adventurous holiday can escape from the beaten path as Corinthian Travel can arrange for clients to spend a night under canvas in the desert, hike through the beautiful scenery of the Wadi Dana Nature Reserve and explore northern Jordan’s attractive northern Al Ayoun district.
Jordan also offers a wealth of Biblical sites ranging from Bethany Beyond the Jordan where Christ was baptised, to Mt Nebo where Moses first saw the Promised Land, and Um Qeis – the site of the miracle of the Gadarine Swine.
As described above, Corinthian Travel have worked hard to cater for all the needs of the traveller looking for the best luxury vacations Jordan can offer. Hugh is keen to maintain their continued success as one of the leading Middle East travel experts by ensuring that all vacation packages are client driven and fully customized to meet client needs.
ABOUT CORINTHIAN TRAVEL – LUXURY JORDAN VACATIONS
Corinthian Travel was founded by Hugh Fraser to provide, expertly planned, imaginative, luxury tours that give a real ‘flavour’ of what he regards as one of the most fascinating corners of the world.
Corinthian Travel specialises in luxury tours to Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iran and the company prides itself in providing luxury holidays in these countries to surpass any holiday ambitions you may have. Holidays are designed to take in the culture, history, food and traditions of these countries and are a welcome alternative to mainstream holidays that often fail to fully absorb the destination. Using local experts, Corinthian Travel is an authority on the region and work hard to make your holiday one to remember. The company is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority and is a full member of the Travel Trust Association.
63 Foley Road
Claygate / Esher
Tel: + 44 (0) 1372 469 300
Fax: + 44 (0) 1372 463 568
# # #
Corinthian Travel was founded by Hugh Fraser to provide, expertly planned, imaginative, luxury tours that give a real ‘flavour’ of what he regards as one of the most fascinating corners of this world.