News By Tag
* Systems Engineer
* Systems Information
* More Tags...
News By Place
Registration Opens for Premier Conference on Systems Engineering
The International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), the world’s authority on Systems Engineering has announced Open Registration for the 21st annual INCOSE International Symposium in Denver, June 20-23, 2011.
In addition to many opportunities for networking with leaders in systems engineering, the program includes:
World Renowned Keynote Speakers:
• Tsuyoshi Fujita, Ph.D., Professor, Environmental Technology Assessment System Section, National Institute for Environmental Studies (Japan)
• Chris Barkey, Chief Operation Officer- Engineering Rolls-Royce (UK)
• Conrad Lautenbacher, Ph.D., Vice President, Science Programs, CSC Corporation
• Kedrick Brown, Vice President, Global Telecommunications Center of Excellence, IBM
• 96 papers representing a the best in research and experience reports
• 6 panels where the global leaders in systems engineering will debate, discuss, and interact with the audience
• Tutorials that provide opportunities for competence building
• An Academic Forum for discussion and debate on questions pertaining to the future of systems engineering education and research
• National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) located in Golden, CO.
• Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) located in Boulder, CO.
Visit our site www.incose.org/
INCOSE is a not-for-profit professional organization serving over 7,000 members in over 22 countries. INCOSE’s mission is to share, promote, and advance the best of systems engineering from across the globe for the benefit of humanity and the planet. For additional information, visit www.incose.org.
Cecilia Haskins, CSEP