News By Tag
* Legal Industry
* Service Providers
* Educational Programs
* Human Resources
* Technical Support
* More Tags...
News By Place
Legal Service Providers Association Welcomes New Charter Members
Legal Service Providers Association, the only organization dedicated to the growth and promotion of service providers in the legal industry, today welcomes its newest charter members.
The new charter members include:
• Advanced Discovery (http://advanceddiscovery.com/)
• Blackstone Discovery (http://www.blackstonediscovery.com)
• Blue Line Forensics (www.bluelineforensics.com)
• Capture Discovery (http://www.capturediscovery.com)
• Document Solutions, Inc. (http://www.dsi.co)
• Envision Discovery (http://www.envisiondiscovery.com)
• International Document Services (http://www.idoxinc.com)
• Inventus (http://www.inventus.com)
• Keais Records Service, Inc. (https://keais.com)
• Landmark Legal Solutions (http://www.landmarklegal.com)
• Litgistix Business Solutions (http://www.litgistix.com)
• Litigation Solution Inc. (http://www.LSILegal.com)
• Midwest Litigation (http://www.midwestlitigation.com)
• Orange Legal Technologies (http://www.orangelt.com)
• ProLegal Copies (http://www.prolegalcopies.com)
• SFL Data (http://www.sfldata.com)
• Trial Solutions (http://www.trialsolutions.net)
“We are excited to welcome each and every one of these companies as charter members,” said Jerry Correia, a founding director of Legal Service Providers Association. “Our charter members will have the opportunity to influence and enhance what LSPA will offer its members for many years to come. We appreciate their early recognition of the value provided by joining LSPA and are committed to helping each of our member companies improve their sales, profits, and value to the marketplace.”
Members of LSPA enjoy benefits such as training credits and discounts, supplier discounts and human resources, marketing, sales and technical support. Charter member companies receive additional exposure and branding opportunities through premium placements on www.legalspa.org and in emails, press releases and newsletters. Charter memberships are still available and companies can apply for it at http://www.legalspa.org/
LSPA charter membership status is limited to the first 100 companies to join LSPA. Membership dues are $125 per month for one location. Additional company locations can be added for $95 per month per location.
About The Legal Service Providers Association (LSPA)
The Legal Service Providers Association is dedicated to the growth and promotion of the service providers within the legal industry. LSPA’s mission is to use our combined purchasing power and knowledge to provide legal service companies of all sizes access to training, educational programs and forums, supplier discounts, technical and human resources support they could not develop on their own. For more information on LSPA, visit http://www.legalspa.org, call (720) 545-9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Join the LSPA community on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Legal Service Providers Association
P: (720) 545-9200
# # #
The Legal Service Providers Association (LSPA) is the first organization dedicated to the growth and promotion of the service providers in the legal industry.