Transport Marketplace grand European launch Multimodal april 2011 Birmingham United Kingdom
European premiere at Multimodal 2011: Transport Marketplace is proud to announce that it will officially launch an entirely redesigned, repriced and translated version of its software at Multimodal 2011.
Tours of the services will be given at stand 932 where visitors will have a unique chance to try the software, register early and win some free TM Credits1. 100 TM Credits1 will indeed be offered every 100 registrations made from Transport Marketplace's stand and the 20 TM Credits1 welcome offer will automatically be doubled.
Transport Marketplace brings together the global supply and demand of the transportation industry on an online platform. Shippers and carriers thus enhance their efficiency through cloud computing2.
The marketplace is as simple as it gets:
• The shipper initiates a transaction by posting a quotation request
• The carrier quotes the freight
• The shipper chooses the best quotation and places a booking
• The carrier accepts the booking
Transport Marketplace ensures the quality of its users:
• The shipper rates the carrier’s performance
• The carrier confirms that the terms of payment were respected
Based on the success of transactions, the Win & Pay economic model rules the relations between the marketplace and its users:
• The shipper pays 2 TM Credits1 per quotation received within 48h
• The carrier pays 4 TM Credits1 per booking he accepts
1. TM Credits: virtual currency of the website, 1 TM Credit equals 1 euro in the euro zone.
2. Cloud computing: Web based softwares (highly flexible, work from any Web browser)
# # #
As the 1st professional social network specialized in the transportation field, TransportMarketplace brings the quotation request from shippers and the services from carriers together.
Request, quotation, order and payment forms can be accessed 24 hours 7 days a week.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 27, 2011