News By Tag
* Employee Wellness Program
* Employee Wellness
* Workplace Wellness
* Corporate Wellness
* Wellness Program
* More Tags...
News By Place
New Spring/Summer Employee Wellness Resources Catalog
Health Enhancement Systems new Spring/Summer Wellness Resources catalog highlights dozens of time-saving, participant-generating employee wellness programs for corporations, hospitals, health plans, nonprofits, and other organizations.
Health Enhancement Systems (http://www.HealthEnhancementSystems.com)
• Fun themes
• Challenging goals
• Social support.
“We’ve developed a formula for engaging large segments of employee populations to help shift the culture toward health and well-being with our workplace wellness campaigns,” notes Dean Witherspoon, CEO and founder of Health Enhancement Systems. “It’s why some of the largest international organizations in the world as well as small community colleges trust us as a central part of their wellness program.”
Wellness campaigns are integral to achieving a healthy culture — the holy grail of health management. They appeal to the sense of personal and shared responsibility for health. They get people to take action. And when done well, campaigns transcend the wellness program... conveying an organization that cares for its employees as much as its bottom line.
The new catalog highlights a dozen online campaigns and another dozen paper-based programs emphasizing fitness, weight loss, nutrition, stress and energy management, and green, healthy living. “These campaigns are what we’re known for; we’ve created dozens and provided services to thousands of organizations (and millions of participants)
Each wellness campaign comes with everything an organization needs to plan, promote, implement, and evaluate success — whether they have 100 participants or 100,000. Each implementation includes expert guidance from Health Enhancement Systems account managers and proven resources including:
• Promotion tools — emails, fliers, posters, table tents, PowerPoint presentations, and more... we keep adding ideas for boosting signups
• Implementation Guide — these step-by-step instructions are field tested, making administration a snap
• Buddies, teams, and other social support features — their value for health improvement can’t be denied: enhancing accountability, engagement, and completion rates through camaraderie
• Fresh daily content, healthy recipes, exciting images, fun graphics, and more — every element geared toward a user experience that engages and inspires
• Real-time participation and evaluation data — no waiting for an end-of-program report to assess the online employee wellness campaign; it’s all there to view and export at any time.
# # #
Health Enhancement Systems has been creating health improvement solutions for corporations, health plans, health systems, hospitals, government agencies, educational institutions, nonprofits, and other groups for nearly 2 decades. A leader in behavior change innovation, Health Enhancement Systems serves organizations in North America and throughout the world. For more information about Health Enhancement Systems employee wellness products and services, contact:
Health Enhancement Systems
PO Box 1035
Midland MI 48641
Phone: 800.326.2317 (989.839.0852)