News By Tag
* Social Marketing
* Onine Marketing
* Public Relations
* Link Building
* More Tags...
News By Place
Instant social marketing traffic course published on Kindle
The Siteprebuilder one day crash course on social marketing, SEO and traffic building for 'people who aren’t already rich and famous' is now available on Kindle at both amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.
About the course
Ever wondered how the pros get thousands of followers and customers? This course will show you how to start building a following by harnessing the power of SEO, online public relations and social marketing.
Perfect for any website platform, including WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and many more. It doesn’t matter what website you have, Instant social marketing traffic will help you increase traffic and convert it to help you start earning big bucks.
Instant social media traffic is a one day, practical, crash course in social marketing, SEO and traffic building. You’ll be able to send your online public relations into overdrive with the minimum of effort.
The course consists of a series of clearly explained practical steps, exercises and real-life case studies that you can follow in order to create buzz and hype around your blog or website.
The main concepts presented are illustrated with real-world practical demonstrations that allow you to see:
1. the underlying goals and strategy of a good social marketing campaign
2. how content is created to meet these goals
3. how social networks are harnessed to distribute the content
4. real life analytical results
Who’s it for
Bloggers, small business owners, webmasters and anyone who is not satsified with the traffic they are currently generating on their website will find this course of interest. In particular, people who are:
* not creating content
* creating content that is not generating good traffic volumes
* unsure of the benefits of creating content
* unsure of how to write SEO enhanced, engaging content
* unfamiliar with social marketing
* unable to generate traffic from large social networks
* are unclear of the knock on benefits of socially distributed media
* not tracking their website traffic
* not setting goals for their content
* not converting traffic (meeting their business objectives) with their website
Online edition: http://www.siteprebuilder.com/
# # #
Site prebuilder specializes in providing training and technical content for webmasters as well as offering web analysis services for SEO, UI/UX, social marketing and traffic conversion. Site prebuilder also provides consulting for various projects and is involved in a number of open source projects and communities.