News By Tag
* Eating In A Restaurant
* Healthy Food
* Salad Dressings
* Low Cal Diet
* Whole Grain
* Bread Roll
* More Tags...
Follow these tips and learn how to order a low calorie healthy meal while eating in a restaurant
If you are one amongst them who is conscious about the food that you eat in a restaurant then this article is just for you. These tips will surely help you take the best dietary choices while you are eating out.
* Salads are a great way to start your meal. But while having salads you must also order the salad dressings along with it, which will keep a check on how much you are consuming.
* If you are planning to have grilled fish, chicken or vegetables, always make sure that it is prepared with less oil or butter or even without it. The most healthiest way to have it is to have them grilled without oil or butter.
* If you planning to have pasta dishes then ask them to prepare it in tomato sauces and not cream based sauces. Tomatoes are excellent for your health as they are good anti-oxidants and contain a high quantity of vitamin C, and will never make you fat. Whereas cream sauces can only help you in adding up calories and fats.
* Cold drinks are found to be abnormally high in sugar content which is harmful for your body, so you must opt for water instead of such beverages along with your meal.
* If your meal isn't complete without having a dessert and you also don't want to add up those unwanted calories, then it would be a good practice if you can share it with someone, or only order half of the regular quantity.
* If you need an appetizer like soups to kick start your meal, then order one without cream based soups. Try out tomato based sauces that are good for your body and won't add up those unwanted calories to your body. There is also a great benefit of having soup prior to a meal. If you have soup before your main meal you won't eat too much.
Watch this video - http://www.youtube.com/
* If you are always used to having baked potatoes with cream, butter or cheese, then you need to change your habits and ask for tomato based soups or salsa. You can save your body from building up those harmful fats and calories by doing this.
* You should always hear what your body says and prevent yourselves from over eating.
* If you feel satiated, It's not compulsory to finish off the whole meal in the restaurant itself. You can carry half of the food to your home which you can eat up later on. That way you are going to get two meals for the price of one and also you don't have to waste food.
* If you want to fill up your stomach and also want a low calorie meal, you can make appetizers or salads as your main course.
* Choose baked potato or steamed vegetables instead of french fries as your side dishes. This will help you to get rid of some serious fats and calories.
* While selecting your favorite food from the menu look for dishes that are grilled, broiled, poached, or steamed which are low fat cooking methods. Avoid those dishes that's deep fried or that uses excess oil and butter.
* If you are going to have bread or bread roll order them without the butter or cheese. This will help you stick to a low calorie meal even while eating out.
* Even when you are eating in a restaurant, choose those dishes that are rich in fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are high in dietary fibers, vitamins and minerals. All of these are highly essential for your body.
* Select those dishes that are made out of whole grain and avoid foods made from refined flour. So whole grain bread and pasta should be be ordered instead of white bread or regular pasta.
* If you are a person who's very particular about having desserts then you must order a fruit based one. This is good for your health as well as it is capable of satisfying your desire for a dessert.
* You need not stay away from your favorite foods just because it is rich in calories and fats. A highly balanced diet plan can include variety of foods, including high and low cal. You have to just take care that you don't over eat high fat diet.
# # #
It wouldn't have been possible for me to live on a balanced diet and remain healthy if I wouldn't have found this weight loss and diet program by Isabel. The Diet Solution Program(http://www.topfatlosssecretsrevealed.com/