News By Tag
* North Texas
* Small Business
* More Tags...
News By Location
TAB NE Dallas - Rockwall Expands Territory
Close to 25,000 businesses are now served in NE Dallas, SE Collins, Rockwall, Hunt, Hopkins and surrounding areas. We bring together diverse business owners and leverage each other's knowledge and experience for making better decisions for success.
ELDAR launched its services in August 2010 as a franchisee for The Alternative Board® (TAB), helping business owners gain a strategic advantage for increasing revenues, improving profitability, and more effectively reaching their personal and business vision. TAB is an exclusive membership organization, originally founded in 1990 and now located throughout the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Since its founding, TAB has helped over 13,000 business owners take their companies to higher levels of success.
Members of TAB invest just a few hours each month in peer advisory boards, comprised of business owners from non-competing businesses, and also receive monthly business coaching by their TAB-certified facilitator and coach. Compared to expensive professional consulting fees, this approach is a safe, affordable alternative for receiving real-world feedback and advice for practical solutions to today's challenging economic and business climate.
TAB NE Dallas - Rockwall is one of seven franchisees in the Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex. Based on a 2010 membership survey, our member-results continue to outpace non-member businesses:
- 76% of TAB Members are optimistic about their businesses success in the current economy. (Compared to 62% of non-members)
- In 2010 46% of TAB member businesses increased their revenues and 40% have increased profits. (Compared to 38% and 32% of non-members)
- - What’s more, these increased profits and revenues are being realized with higher a percentage of salary increases. (36% of members vs. 25% of non-members have increased employee salaries)
- - One contributing factor to the increased revenues and profits could be that our members are finding ways to keep their material costs down. (38% of members vs. 55% of non-members indicate that material costs have increased)
- Finding and retaining customers is on the forefront of these companies’ objectives.
- Retaining employees, managing growth, sales, marketing and finding new customers are topics that members are most likely to discuss with their boards.
Bradley Chilcote, President of ELDAR, is excited to be able to offer this opportunity to an even larger community of small businesses in the North Texas area. His passion for helping to build stronger small businesses is driven in part by his belief that our country's strength and future depends on small businesses. The TAB membership model allows these businesses to benefit from the power of community, such as we find in our churches, home associations, and community / civic organizations. This power of community among business peers helps our members to compete more effectively in today's business world.
# # #
The Alternative Board® NE Dallas – Rockwall & ELDAR, Inc. is an exclusive, membership organization that helps business owners achieve more – more profitability, productivity, and personal fulfillment – through an unmatched combination of peer to peer insight, private coaching with TAB-certified coaches, TAB tools, and resources that connect business owners to thousands of their peers around the world.
Through a platform of knowledge and guidance, TAB delivers real-world advice that provides a strategic advantage to help business owners stay focused on what matters most.