Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Online Fitness
* Women S Health
* Fitness Business
* Older Adult Fitness
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Start a career as a fitness professional from the comfort of your own home!
If you have been considering changing your career or pursuing further credentials, now is the perfect time.
Educational Fitness Solutions, creator of the online Certificate Programs in Nutrition, Fitness, and Health in partnership with accredited colleges and universities nationwide, has the following Online Certificates available for registration:
● Certified Posture Specialist - provides students with the tools needed to develop a unique career pathway and expand their business opportunities. This is accomplished by learning a structured process to assess and correct posture and body alignment & by incorporating this knowledge into a successful business model that is structured to help expand one’s client/patient base. Students will learn the following business tools: how to market/brand yourself as a CPS, how to attract new and retain current clientele, how to utilize a referral program to your utmost advantage, and how to create new business opportunities utilizing professional partnerships.
● Family Nutrition - has been designed to help counteract the current toll overweight and obesity are taking on America today and its legacy of tomorrow by providing guidance for adults in role modeling healthy food choices and exercise behaviors for their children.
● Fitness Business Management – a unique program that teaches students how to manage a personal training program and/or fitness department as a Strategic
● Functional Family Nutrition - provides an in-depth examination of contemporary nutrition topics designed to inform individuals about the latest research on eating attitudes, food and fitness behaviors, super foods, shopping, and environmental nutrition issues such as organic and genetically modified foods and eating earth-friendly.
● Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports – an in-depth examination of contemporary nutritional topics such as meal plan analysis, functional food implementation, antioxidants, public nutrition, sports nutrition, vitamin supplementation, and weight management.
● Personal Training/Advanced Personal Training- each course presents different aspects of the profession, providing the student with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to implement a unique medically-based fitness model for their future or current clients.
● Personal Training and Group Exercise Training for Older Adults - establishes a standard to ensure the development of safe and effective exercise programs for older adults. Curriculum standards are consistent with the “International Curriculum Guidelines for Preparing Physical Activity Instructors of Older Adults” in collaboration with and endorsed by the World Health Organization.
● School Nutrition and Wellness - has been designed to help counteract the current health status of today’s youth. With nearly 20% of America's children overweight or obese, effective health and nutrition education and school wellness policies will be critical for reversing this serious problem.
● Women’s Exercise Training and Wellness – teaches students to tailor fitness plans to meet the needs of women of all ages at medically-based fitness facilities, YMCA/JCC’
Our programs can typically be completed in under 18 weeks, or if you have a busy schedule, courses can be spread out over a 2 year time period. Courses are offered all year long. Each course is led by an instructor with either a master’s or doctoral degree in exercise physiology, kinesiology, biomechanics, physical therapy, or nutrition.
“Now is the perfect time to become a Fitness Professional.”
For more information on our programs or to register, visit our website: www.efslibrary.net. Like to speak to a representative?
# # #
Educational Fitness Solutions Inc. (EFS) partners with accredited community colleges and universities in providing their communities with the delivery of online web-based certificate programs and courses in heath, fitness, and personal training.