News By Tag
* Busienss Services
* Interim Cfo
* Small Business
* More Tags...
News By Location
Pacific Crest Group Launches New Online Resource for Bay Area Businesses
Leading Strategist for SMBs Now Has Online Destination with Tips, Techniques, and Strategies to Streamline SMB Operations
By: Pacific Crest Group
The Pacific Crest Group has been serving Bay Area businesses with strategic accounting, human resources, and IT services since 2002. With the new web site, Pacific Crest Group now offers an online resource to share their expertise, showing business owners how to create systems that simplify back office tasks, identify impediments to provide, and reveal new ways to achieve success. As part of the portal, Pacific Crest Group has added:
• A new weblog where resident experts will share their practical advice on how you can improve your business. The web has become a universal resource for small to medium-sized businesses, and through the new blog, PCG outlines new strategies that SMBs can adopt to improve their business performance.
• A new resources section where PCG provides more in-depth white papers and articles that explain how to cope with common business problems, such as measuring employee performance, creating a staff development program, selling your business, creating a mobile workforce, and much more.
• New client success stories that demonstrate best practices in action and shows you how you can improve your operation by example.
• A secure client web portal that allows PCG to quickly and efficiently share sensitive documents and proprietary information with clients.
• A new Pacific Crest Group newsletter, reformatted with new information to help subscribers overcome their business challenges and achieve success, however they define it.
• New ways to connect with the PCG team. Good client service includes being responsive, so PCG is now available through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or directly via e-mail.
As part of the new launch, Pacific Crest Group is offering a free white paper to web visitors to help them improve their operations, “10 Ways to Increase the Value of Your Business.” One of the biggest challenges facing entrepreneurs is planning their exit strategy, and this white paper offers 10 ways to improve the value of your business so you can maximize profitability when the time comes.
For more information, visit www.pcg-services.com.
About Pacific Crest Group
Pacific Crest Group works with entrepreneurial organizations to help them unleash their potential by eliminating the friction and chaos caused by business processes. Founded by a team of entrepreneurs with expertise in accounting, finance, and billing administration, Pacific Crest Group has built its reputation by identifying organizational needs and opportunities for improvement, and optimizing financial procedures, computer systems, and human resources so clients can focus on their core business. Pacific Crest Group approaches financial and business management like a consulting physician, with an understanding that some problems can be isolated and fixed while others need a more holistic approach. The result is eliminating obstacles such as broken financial processes or cumbersome IT systems so clients can focus on business growth.
The firm is based in Larkspur, California. For more information, visit Pacific Crest Group online at www.pcg-services.com.
Pacific Crest Group
Woolf Media & Marketing
# # #
Woolf Media and Marketing is a communications consultancy providing strategic marketing communications, public relations, media and analyst relations, social media and online marketing services, as well as a diverse range of writing services.