News By Tag
* Commercial Vehicle
* New Cars
* Electric Car
* Green Cars
* Used Vehicles
* More Tags...
News By Location
ASX Receives The Highest Rating Of Five Star Through 2011 Test Of Euro NCAP
Through the 2011 test of European New Car Assessment Programme, the Mitsubishi ASX has received a five star rating.
ASX was highly rated in all the criteria of adult occupant protection (front, side, and rear impacts), child occupant protection, pedestrian protection and safety assist.
In order to enhance its safety performance, ASX is equipped with the following features:
1. Reinforced body RISE(Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) for all-directional impact safety (front, side, and real)
2. Front seatbelts utilized force-limiter and pretensioner systems
3. SRS airbags for driver and passenger seats
4. SRS knee airbags that catches the driver’s legs in the time of a frontal crash, controlling the driver’s posture.
5. SRS side & curtain airbags
7. ISO-FIX anchorage that certainly secures child seat
8. Pedestrian safety protection body
9. Active Stability Control (ASC), Antilock Brake System (with Electronic Brake Distribution and Brake Assist) that increases turning and braking performances.
ASX has also received a similar result from Australian safety testing ANCAP*, proving its high quality safety performance.
*ANCAP is an organization operated by governments and motoring groups of Australia and New Zealand. Stands for "Austrasian New Car Assessment Programme".
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations Department
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Head of Corporate Communications
Telephone: (08) 8275 2348
Mobile: 0408 320 797
# # #
Mitsubishi works hard to develop award winning new cars (http://www.mitsubishi-
If you would like to know more about the iMiEV Electric Cars (http://www.mitsubishi-