ACI’s China Anti-Corruption Summit 2011 Address Multi-Jurisdictional Compliance Requirements
After the tremendous success of anti-corruptions conferences in China in the past three years, ACI and C5 group announce 4th China Summit on Anti-Corruption on June 8 & 9, 2011 in Shanghai.
Unprecedented International Speaker Faculty
More than 20 in-house counsels from leading multinational companies including ABB, GE, Wal-Mart, and HP have confirmed to speak at this important event. You will learn practical solutions from local counsel in China and also benefit strategic compliance insights from legal counsels from the US and Europe.
In addition, this program has confirmed 15 outside counsel and consultants with extensive working experience in China who will interpret the latest laws and regulations into Chinese language, combined with real-life case studies.
New Sessions in 2011:
- Incorporate UK Bribery Act, FCPA and China anti-bribery regulatory requirements into the updated internal compliance programs
- Respond to a Chinese Government commercial bribery investigation
- Address an employee’s corrupt conduct: Disciplinary actions and termination of employment contracts in compliance with Chinese employment law
- Prepare for the impact of Dodd-Frank new whistleblower program on your internal reporting system, internal investigations and self-disclosures
- Implement risk-based due diligence to monitor and mitigate your third party risks
- Mitigate corruption and facilitation payment risks in your customs and global supply chain operations
- Conduct effective corruption and fraud risk assessments to support your compliance and training initiatives
Secure your seat at this must-attend event before early bird ends! Go to www.AmericanConference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York and led by Benjamin J. Greenzweig, Managing Director, American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.