News By Tag
News By Location
Chronic Kidney Disease Diet Menu - 1800 Calorie Diabetic Diet Plan Basics
Those who are suffering from diabetes should be always cautious to save their lives.
Those who are suffering from diabetes should be always cautious to save their lives. They must be on guard when it comes to their food consumption to ensure that their blood sugar levels do not spike. When they fail to do so, they are at risk of getting coronary artery diseases, high blood pressure, kidney failure, nerve diseases, and so much more. Are you one of them? If so, you should read this article so you can learn about one healthy diet option that can suit you. In this article, you will learn about:
A. 1800 Calorie Diabetic Diet Plan
B. Sample Diet
Read this article to save your life. Learn about the 1800 calorie diet and ask your doctor if this is the right diet for you. If so, you can use this article as your diet guide.
Diabetes is a condition wherein your body is not capable of producing insulin or is not using insulin efficiently. For this reason, your blood sugar levels may raise therefore gradually poisoning your body until its parts no longer function properly or death at worst. Don't let this happen to you. Be wise. Immediately ask your doctor's help if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
After examining and asking you basic questions such as your age, height, weight, and lifestyle, you will be suggested with a calorie diet to maintain or reduce your weight. He or she can suggest 1800 calorie diet. This diet is termed as such simply because you should only consume 1800 calories per day. You should pay attention to your sugar and carbohydrate consumption to maintain your ideal weight.
Carbohydrates should not exceed 50 percent of your daily diet while sugar intake should be limited. Your daily meals usually consist of the following: Get Internet #1 - Chronic Kidney Disease Diet Menu @ http://kidneycure01.webs.com and beat your Kidney Disease forever!
• Breakfast - two starches and breads, one fruit, one milk, and one fat
• Lunch - two meats, two vegetables, two starches, one fruit
• Snack - one milk, one bread
• Dinner - three meats, two starches, two vegetables, one fat, one fruit, one milk
• Snack - one bread, one meat
Here is a sample of the 1800 calorie diet:
• Breakfast - one and a half cup of bran cereal, half of a large banana, one cup skim milk, one tablespoon of cream cheese
• Lunch - taco salad ( two ounces of ground turkey, one ounce low-fat colby cheese, half a cup of fresh tomato, half a cup of mild salsa, two ounces of baked taco chips, two cups of chopped lettuce, two tablespoons of fat-free salad dressing), one small orange, and water
• Snack - one cup non-fat and sugar-free yogurt, and three graham crackers
• Dinner - salmon, 2/3 cup of brown rice, half a cup of cooked carrots, one teaspoon of olive oil, 3/4 cup of pineapple, one cup skim milk
• Snack - three cups of popcorn, 1/4 cup of low-fat cottage cheese
The diet plan above is just a sample. You can modify the plan and change the dishes to add some of your favorites. Just make sure that your daily consumption does not go beyond 1800 calories. If you stick to your 1800 calorie diabetic diet plan, you will able to manage your diabetes. If you need more information about 1800 calorie diabetic diet plan, you can click on the link provided below. Get Internet #1 - Chronic Kidney Disease Diet Menu @ http://kidneycure01.webs.com and beat your Kidney Disease forever!
# # #
Suffering from Kidney Disease? Expensive medical bills you can’t afford?
Get Internet #1 - Chronic Kidney Disease Diet Menu @ http://kidneycure01.webs.com and beat your Kidney Disease forever!