5 Free Home Remedy for Hair Growth
Hair loss refers to the loss of hair due to an increase in the rate of hair falling out and its not being replaced by new hair growth. Seeking natural treatment is the best remedy and vitamins
1. The most basic home remedy is massage with coconut oil. Rub your scalp intensely in circular motions with coconut oil. Wash your hair afterwards. The massaging motion helps enhance blood circulation that aids in hair growth, while the coconut oil provides nutrients and minerals that guard the hair follicle. You can also take three to four cups of coconut oil and boil it with some amla, available in any Indian grocery store. Filter and store for scalp massages three times a week for hair growth stimulation and hair loss prevention.
2. The important minerals to consider are copper, iron, silicon and zinc. Minerals need to be in balance with each other. Too much of one mineral in some cases can cause an imbalance in another. Make sure to get help from an informed health professional.
3. Limit your hot oils, hair dye, bleaching, etc. Refrain from using these chemicals, hair curler and hair dryers as much as possible. These substances have nothing good to bring with your hair. You can use mild shampoo with conditioner to maintain the shiny appearance of your hair. Do not abuse the presence of your glowing hair. This might not last long if you won’t take good care of it very well.
4. Fenugreek, Black Beans, Coconut, and Lemon Juice: These items pack a powerful punch against hair loss and balding. Fenugreek is even touted as a natural hair regrowth herb. Coconut is one of the few oils that actually contains protein easily absorbable into the hair strands, and thus, is one of the few oils that strengthen the hair follicle. Lemon Juice and Black beans are great for managing the porosity, health, and shine of the hair. They also reduce hair shedding and breaking, a common cause for hair loss when genetics is not the main contributor. How to use them all? Wash your hair with the paste of cooked black beans and fenugreek powder, three times a week. Combine the paste with 5 tablespoons of pure coconut milk and tablespoon of lemon juice. Massage well into the scalp.
5. Make a juice from the leaves of alfalfa and fresh spinach and drink it every day. This provides nutrients to maintain your hair's health and strength apart and is good for your entire immune system. Another hair growth remedy is shampoo that contains silica, which can stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss, and also give you stronger nails and bones.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, home treatments for hair growt.