News By Tag
* Magic Hour Communications
* Content Management System
* More Tags...
News By Place
North Cross School of Roanoke, VA, wins free Magic Hour Communications Website
North Cross School in Roanoke, VA, has won a free website valued at $21,000 from Magic Hour Communications.
The winning entry, submitted by North Cross School teacher Amanda Amos, was selected from 579 entries from schools around the country. No purchase was necessary to enter the contest, which ended February 28, 2011.
North Cross, an independent, college-preparatory day school for 545 boys and girls in Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, has won:
* Consultation on the site information architecture, strategy and messaging
* Three rounds of site graphic designs, including home page and interior templates
* Creation of the site with Magic Hour’s InfoServe content management system, including the core site, public and private pages, and athletics manager
* Fifty content pages with content provided by the school, and uploading of such dynamic data as parent and alumni directory information, calendars and sports schedules
* Training on the use of InfoServe
* The first year website hosting, support and upgrades
Stay iajed tuned later this year when we'll announce the second annual free website drawing to be held on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
# # #
Magic Hour Communications (magic-hour.com)