News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
Talan SBS to be regional host of Chick-fil-A Leadercast
Talan SBS invites you to attend the 2011 Chick-fil-A Leadercast. You’ll identify and develop your own leadership voice at this can’t miss event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta to Livonia…and around the world.
“We believe that leaders can create change when they are able to identify and use their leadership voice” –Chick-fil-
The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is an annual leadership conference started in 2000 by John C. Maxwell. He wanted to combine his influential voice in the community with his desire to reach leaders at the heart level. The 2011 Leadercast is expected to bring a voice to 70,000+ leaders in one day.
As the regional host, Talan SBS invites business owners and leaders in all arenas to join us in Livonia for this exciting day of learning and networking. This unique one day a year event is available in Michigan exclusively to those in attendance. They will auspiciously gain access to the knowledge and experience of eleven internationally acclaimed leaders.
The diverse and influential speaker line-up includes:
• Seth Godin, Entrepreneur, marketing expert, & best-selling author of 12 books including “Linchpin”
• Robin Roberts, Anchor of ABC’s Emmy-winning show, “Good Morning America”
• John C. Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
• Dave Ramsey, Personal money-management expert, national radio personality, and best-selling author of “The Total Money Makeover”
• Suzy Welch, Best-selling author, television commentator, and noted business journalist
• Dan Cathy, President & COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
• And many more!
These well-known and accredited leaders will be speaking on innovative topics incorporating how to focus on the solution, not the problem and becoming indispensable to your organization. Each speaker has his or her own voice, and lead with voices of: service, innovation, hope, purpose and influence.
At the 2011 Chick-fil-A leadercast, attendants will discover:
• how to lead based on respect - not position and power
• the difference between dynamic leadership and mediocre management
• how to put ideas into action
• ways to provide exceptional customer service
• finding your passion and unlocking that creativity into your workplace
• ways to stimulate innovation in your organization
The keys to success that led this extraordinary line-up of diverse and effective speakers to where they are today will surely improve businesses in Michigan. Michigan business leaders will be equipped to lead their organizations towards goals and full potential!
“When attending events like this, you intend to be able to grow from it. But this one lit a fire deep inside me. It seemed as though speaker after speaker had something specific to talk to me about, and all of a sudden the pathway has lights on it for me.” -Angie Reed, Kansas State Federal Credit Union, Topeka, KS
Early registration from February 25 - March 31 will be $129.00. Registration from April 1 - May 6 will be $149.00. Both include lunch and networking. Sponsorship opportunities are available to promote your business at this event. Contact Talan SBS at firstname.lastname@example.org for ways to leverage this marketing opportunity.
Visit the Talan event homepage for registration:
Visit the official event homepage for further information:
31693 W Eight Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152
# # #
About Talan SBS: Talan SBS is a Livonia based consulting company which provides unprecedented level business solutions for established small businesses in Southeast Michigan and beyond. Talan is taking small business to the next level, through innovative solutions designed specifically to the needs of each client. Talan is built on a foundation of relationships. Staff and clients are the core of our company and our commitment to relationships will be amplified through professionalism, trust, integrity, and respect for each other and our clients. Talan’s goal is to change how the world thinks about small business.