News By Tag
* Atheros Ar9390
* 802.11n 3x3
* Ar9390 Wifi
* Ar9390 Pcie
* Wifi 3x3
* Ar9390 Wlan
* Ar9390 Mini Card
* More Tags...
News By Place
AR9390 3T3R 3-stream 802.11n a/b/g PCIe mini card from Unex
DNXA-H1 is the world’s first 3x3 3-stream 802.11n a/b/g wifi module in PCIe mini card form factor designed to deliver exceptional Wi-Fi performance for a variety of high-reliable and bandwidth-intensive video-over-wireless applications.
Latest XSPAN technology combines a powerful 3x3 3-stream 802.11n architecture with a unique set of SST3 ™ range enhancements to boost throughput by 50% across the entire wireless link, DNXA-H1 propels the industry forwarding and diverse needs of both consumer and enterprise applications. Power Architecture ® -based embedded processor deliver a powerful combination of performance and features that enable DNXA-H1 to achieve the high-throughput required for high-quality video streaming around the digital enterprise or home.
Key features of DNXA-H1:
1. Extra Rx filter to dramatically reduce wifi interference and improve the data throughput/ range performance in con-current 2.4 & 5GHz applications.
2. Supports enterprise-grade WiFi applications including full packet rate for 90-byte packets with AES encryption, Loopback mode for FIPS certification, 5/10MHz channels, 8-bit resolution for Spectral Analysis, Fast Channel Switch (1 ms within band and 2 ms across bands), and TODA based distance measurement and locationing.
3. Supports TxBF (Transmit Beam Forming, sometimes refer to as “smart antenna technology”) to increase 400% the average received signal power by the client, improve range of a wifi system and indirectly improve throughput.
4. Signal-Sustain Technology 3 (SST3) support increases rate-over-range ~+100% at short range, ~+50% at mid. range, and ~+25% at long range.
5. Dynamic MIMO Power Save supports 1x1 downshift to lower power consumption.
RF ESD and Surge protection up to 10KV ensure highest levels of performance and reliability in the harshest outdoor mesh or military deployments.
6. Supports 5/10/20/40MHz channel to maximize bandwidth efficiency.
7. Dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n supports 3Tx/3Rx 3-stream MIMO to enable data rate up to 450Mbps link rate for 40MHz channel.
8. The small PCIe form factor with optimized 3Tx/3Rx MIMO design is ideal to embed into ultra-compact devices for a variety of high-reliable and bandwidth-intensive video-over-wireless applications.
9. Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux driver enable system integrators to quickly and easily bring new bandwidth-intensive applications to market with trouble-free WiFi integration.
10. Linux driver source code sub-license available by project.
11. Supports 2/3/4/6-wire Bluetooth coexistence.
12. Supports 802.11x authentication, WPA, WEP-64, WEP-128, WEP-152 and 128-bit AES/TKIP encryption.
13. Three Hirose U.FL antenna connectors enable transmit and receive diversity for flexible 3x3 MIMO design.
14. REACH (EC 1907/2006) and RoHS compliance ensure a high level protection of human health and the environment from risks that can be posed by chemicals.
For more information, visit web site at http://www.unex.com.tw or http://www.unex.com.tw/
# # #
Unex Technolog Corporation provides integrated technology service of WiFi Module / Client, WiFi Access Point / Router, and Antenna to ASD (application specific device) manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM customers with expertise second to none.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 04, 2011