News By Tag
News By Place
Corinthian Travel Luxury Private Escorted Holidays To Syria Offering Safe Travel to The Middle East
In the current political climate, many are looking for safe travel options. Corinthian Travel’s escorted private holidays to Syria and beyond offer the answer.
While the transition to greater democracy in Egypt, Tunisia, Bahrain and most recently Libya, is a very welcome change, travellers may naturally been put off any but essential travel.
Syria however continues to offer the discerning traveller the chance to visit some of the most beautiful architectural, cultural and heritage sites the Middle East region and specialist private luxury tours operator Corinthian Travel is pleased to announce some excellent private escorted tours to Syria. The luxury tours can be customised to allow travellers to visit and immerse themselves in Syria’s rich culture, history and landscape.
Hugh Fraser of Corinthian Travel http://www.corinthiantravel.co.uk and his team of Middle East travel experts recognise that many may be put off travelling to the area due to safety concerns. Safety, comfort and luxury have always been some of the key differentiators for their range of private luxury holidays to Syria and beyond. Corinthian Travel has always worked significant measures and planning to ensure the safety of their travellers:-
• Expert knowledge – 20 years of travelling and working in the region. The depth of knowledge Corinthian Travel have on Syria and other Middle Eastern countries is second to none and hard to quantify or qualify, but places the travel specialist at the forefront of regional knowledge. Corinthian Travel http://www.corinthiantravel.co.uk effectively eat, sleep and breathe Syria, and constantly have their radar switched on to gauge the mood and atmosphere in Syria. In their many years of offering private luxury holidays to Syria, they have never experienced any problems and the Syrian people have always been welcoming.
• Deep level of personal contacts. Bespoke holidays to Syria are all about the contacts you have in-country. Local and personal contacts make travelling a complete joy and can uncover hidden gems and attractions that not all have the fortune to experience.
• Fully escorted by local private guides. Key to luxury holidays to Syria is knowing that at all times you are escorted, and privacy is fully extended by local guides.
• Transportation is all chauffeur driven. Private transport through chauffeur driven vehicles ensures that safety is paramount, as is the opportunity to create your own bespoke package, visiting places that you choose from your tailor made holiday to Syria.
All of the above work to complement the cornerstone of all luxury holidays to Syria that offer:-
• Wonderful off the beaten track destination. While crowds may be inevitable at some of the many historic sights in Syria, the privacy and bespoke aspects of visiting Syria as part of a tailor made package allow the traveller to get off the beaten track and find once in a lifetime places to visit. According to a former Australian ambassador to the country: ‘One of the great joys of travelling in Syria is discovering a way of life that is still intimately engaged with its history.’
• Warm and welcoming people. Syria has a fusion of many different cultures and the welcome is second to none.
• Incredible history. Syria offers attractions for all including huge architectural sites that are influenced by many different cultures and points in history. Sites range from the incredible Crusader castle of Krak des Chevaliers, to the stunning Roman ruins in the desert oasis of Palmyra, and the wonderful medieval souqs of Aleppo and Damascus which offer an authentic emersion into the Middle Eastern experience.
• Boutique hotels. Handpicked hotels that offer the ultimate in luxury and many include spa and health treatments, traditional hammams which offer the finishing touch to a luxury holiday. Favourites include the beautiful 18th century Al Pasha Hotel in Damascus and the 16th century Mansouriya Palace in Aleppo.
• Fine cuisine. Holidays with Corinthian Travel not only take in the sights, sound and culture, but immerse themselves fully in the fine eating that Syria provides. Eat local dishes that are wonderfully prepared.
• Personalised service. Every aspect of the holidays with Corinthian Travel looks to personalise the service, treatment and experience.
• Full client consultations for every private tour. Key to all Corinthian Travel luxury holidays to Syria all customers receive a personal consultation prior to the trip to ensure that they make the most of their visit, take in the sights they want and experience the country at its best.
ABOUT CORINTHIAN TRAVEL
Corinthian Travel was founded by Hugh Fraser to provide, expertly planned, imaginative, luxury tours that give a real ‘flavour’ of what he regards as one of the most fascinating corners of the world.
Corinthian Travel specialises in luxury tours to Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iran and the company prides itself in providing luxury holidays in these countries to surpass any holiday ambitions you may have. Holidays are designed to take in the culture, history, food and traditions of these countries and are a welcome alternative to mainstream holidays that often fail to fully absorb the destination. Using local experts, Corinthian Travel is an authority on the region and work hard to make your holiday one to remember. The company is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority and is a full member of the Travel Trust Association.
63 Foley Road
Claygate / Esher
Tel: + 44 (0) 1372 469 300
Fax: + 44 (0) 1372 463 568
# # #
Corinthian Travel was founded by Hugh Fraser to provide, expertly planned, imaginative, luxury tours that give a real ‘flavour’ of what he regards as one of the most fascinating corners of this world.