Discover the Key Reasons to Jailbreak Your iPhone
iPhone jailbreaking is an incredible advancement in technology that allows users to gain access to the entire UNIX system that is otherwise banned for use. This is am immediate prelude to adding and updating new features.
Jailbreaking is a software process that allows unlocking access to the iPhone original system files for modifications and software updates. It mainly adds unofficial application installers to the phone and allows third party applications. There are many advantages for jailbreaking but some of the key reasons to jailbreak your iPhone are listed below:
• The very first and important reason for jailbreaking is allowing accessing to third party applications. iPhone users can download any application using this technology .
• Then it is advantageous for video recording because this is considered to be one of the biggest drawbacks of such phones. Allowing video recording is a great achievement for mobile users.
• With this iPhone can be used as a modem with unlimited internet connection coupled with the Bluetooth technology and Wi-Fi. Combining these technologies users can enjoy ample of benefits in terms of downloads and variety of applications.
• It also helps users to personalize their phones in terms of getting new and exciting skins and themes. Everything from screen locks and screen saver to menu icons and Wi-Fi strength icons can be customized with ease. Such personalization completely changes the look and feel of the phone.
• New ringtones can be added or even created with this advancement. A host of incredibly exciting and soothing downloadable ringtones exist in the massive online library.
• Google maps can also e achieved offline using OfflineMaps. Once jailbreaking is done the map can be downloaded on the desktop.
• Reading documents and working with text, spreadsheets, word, or PDF also becomes easier and convenient. These text files can also be exchanged through mails.
• With the help of WiFiToggle, this software process allows to easily toggle the connection on or off. There is no need of going through the Settings menu as the small icon can play automatically to enable or disable any kind of wireless networks.
# # #
Jennie Gandhi has a passion for writing and has written many articles, poems, blogs, and news.