News By Tag
News By Location
National Fluid Power Association will host the 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power at IFPE 2011
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) will host the 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power (NCFP) March 23 – 25, 2011 during IFPE 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
On Wednesday, March 23, 2011 the keynote address on hydraulic hybrids will be given by Charles Gray, Jr., Director of the Advanced Technology Division at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory. Mr. Gray will be discussing the role of hydraulics in creating efficient and affordable solutions for the global transportation market.
On Thursday, March 24, 2011 the keynote address on modeling and optimization of piston pumps and motors will be given by Dr. Monika Ivantysynova, Maha Professor Fluid Power Systems, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering & School of Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University. Dr. Ivantysynova will be discussing three major challenges in the design and modeling of piston pumps and motors.
A record number of 119 presentations will be featured. Subject areas of papers and presentations include:
• Fluid Power Systems-hydraulic, hydro-mechanical, hydro-electric, hybrid (energy storage)
• Basic Components-pumps, motors, transmissions (HST, HMT, hybrid), actuators, controls, electronics, valves, hoses, piping, fittings
• Analysis, Modeling, Simulation-component fluid system (CFD), system/vehicle integration, system/vehicle optimization, control systems
• Noise and Vibration: analysis/measurement/
• Auxiliary Components Related to Fluid Power-electric motors, brakes, clutches, gear boxes, linear positioners, belts and pulleys
Upon completion of the conference, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available at no additional fee.
Tickets for the National Conference on Fluid Power are $75 and include:
• Admission to all presentations, including 2 keynote presentations
• Official Proceedings of the 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power on CD Rom
• Continuing Education Units
If you have any questions regarding the National Conference on Fluid Power, email email@example.com.
# # #
NFPA provides a forum for the fluid power industry’s channel partners—manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, customers and educators. Our U.S. and multinational members work cooperatively in advancing hydraulic and pneumatic technology through the association’